replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post

penis surgery?
    Haha! No, cut out 2 feet of colon.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    This "shithole" society that we have created the machines that allowed me to have robotic surgery at the end of June. 50 years ago, I would be dead from what I went in for. How can you leftists be so fucking ungrateful? It literally makes me sick.
    penis surgery?

Leave a comment:

• E30 Wagen
    replied
    Originally posted by cale View Post
    You're still only taking a surface level look at this. The question is why are single parent homes so prevalent in black families, what in their communities causes this. To ignore the glaring differences in opportunity over the last century as well as the significant differences in how black men are prosecuted for the same crimes with the same criminal history as other races, is hugely ignorant. This isn't even beginning to account for predominantly black schools receiving less funding and resources.
    There's nothing surface level about a man being there for his family. These are core values. I've already acknowledged the economic damage and am aware of the many ways black and other minorities were marginalized in this country (to put it mildly), but can we fast forward post civil rights era and talk about the last few generations? Bigotry and racism obviously remain and of course black people are going to have a tougher time getting good jobs, beyond feeling safe in their own home. My great aunt married a black man in the fifties and I've heard stories about the death threats he got working construction sites. But despite his hardships he was always there for his kids and eventually able to purchase a huge farm in Wisconsin or somewhere.

I can understand how barely living above poverty is perpetually stressful, but is that an excuse to bail on the woman you just knocked up? Maybe there's an argument that black communities don't have as much access to birth control? It's way harder to get a job without a high school diploma, but it's not the school's fault if you don't graduate. It's not the police's fault that you robbed a convenience store at gunpoint, shot somebody, led a chase across the city until you t-boned someone, and fled on foot until you were inevitably caught. It's like you're saying that somebody who eats at McDonald's everyday is justified in blaming them for getting fat. It's a total lack of values. I've seen how black men have received harsher sentences which is clearly corrupt, but here's an idea: don't commit crimes, like ever. How are these basic civic concepts so fucking hard to grasp?

You could almost make an analogy with addiction. An addict will continue to self-destruct until there's an intervention. Granted this usually requires some resources but the most important one is having the right people in their life. I've read more than a few articles from black leaders across the last couple decades (and see the video of Obama above) trying to get the message out that being a man is staying with your woman to help raise your child. Like the addict who needs somebody in their life to keep them honest, so do I think the black community needs their best and brightest to step up and be role models - not less policing in crime-ridden neighborhoods or a budget for a new computer lab. We need mom's and dad's making sure homework is getting done and reading bedtime stories. We need more black men who see value in becoming teachers, police officers, and tradesmen, but most importantly father figures.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
    Obviously disparities exist and I'm not going to downplay the legacy of segregation. No, I don't believe that a zip code determines future success. It's the people in that zip code, families with common values living together in safe, supportive communities. You've acknowledged the disproportionate number of black kids growing up without two parents but lay no fault with the men who bolt. I'd be interested to know how many single mothers live in these disparaged zip codes because I strongly believe that broken families are the root cause of the social problems the black community has. The data is there. The question has been posed to you a few times now but you're not answering: how are white people causing black men to abandon their families?
    You're still only taking a surface level look at this. The question is why are single parent homes so prevalent in black families, what in their communities causes this. To ignore the glaring differences in opportunity over the last century as well as the significant differences in how black men are prosecuted for the same crimes with the same criminal history as other races, is hugely ignorant. This isn't even beginning to account for predominantly black schools receiving less funding and resources.

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    the main stream media want to tear down this civilization
    You're right about that, the mainstream media is doing lots to sow division and push a narrative that causes social decay.

Wonder what the mainest of main stream is....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markjoy...in-cable-news/
    Last edited by cale; 07-11-2020, 07:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• marshallnoise
    replied
    I am glad to see some people coming out and speaking up against this insanity. I pray more do.

I am constantly blown away that people cannot appreciate where our society is and what it has created in just the past 50 years. BLM, Antifa and the main stream media want to tear down this civilization that afforded all of us to navel gaze every single day of our lives. This "shithole" society that we have created the machines that allowed me to have robotic surgery at the end of June. 50 years ago, I would be dead from what I went in for. How can you leftists be so fucking ungrateful? It literally makes me sick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X