Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's do it, conspiracy theory time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
    What about the Annunaki and their quest for monatomic gold? Or HAARP? Or lizard people? Nibiru? The moon is hollow? Alien objects being on the moon? Sacred Geometry (more of a philosophy/religious stand point).

That's what I expected to find in this thread.
    I'm not interested in outright bullshit.

"OMG man, it wasn't even planes that hit the towers, it was a hologram for a missile."

Now if we want to discuss WTC 7 and why it collapsed, I'm in for that.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    nope. move on.
    keep buying things paying taxes going to work and thinking conspiracy theorys are made by insane people. the world is what it all seems to be as told to you by sane people.

Leave a comment:

• HerbE30
    replied
    What about the Annunaki and their quest for monatomic gold? Or HAARP? Or lizard people? Nibiru? The moon is hollow? Alien objects being on the moon? Sacred Geometry (more of a philosophy/religious stand point).

That's what I expected to find in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    I feel like the OP conspiracy can be explained as Terrorists/'Bad people' are just really bad at planning their terror. Most people in general can barely plan how to do their taxes and buy food, expecting someone crazy enough to commit mass shootings to be able to plan beyond that is a stretch for me.

That and motive, beyond hating the sports team I don't see sports events as a major target unless there is some criminal mastermind level planning.

The 'conspiracys' I believe in have to deal with large corporations being above the law because they can buy their way out of anything.

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    My first post was a statement. Looking for input.

Also, I'd like to see what other conspiracy theories people believe in or find intriguing, etc.

Leave a comment:

• rhE-30
    replied
    What's the deal with this thread? I see the subject, but is OP posing a question?

For the record, I believe everything thing is a conspiracy. Take for example this tax reform stuff that just went down. Looks to me like the beginning of rewriting history books. Public schools are gonna be under funded, and private schools are going to teach students the holocaust never occurred.

Leave a comment:

• rhE-30
    replied
    I think we are all getting played like a flute. The only way to become the player is to completely sell your soul and become a puppet. Just a theory though.

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    What are considered good sources, Im genuinely curious?
    Pretty much anywhere that will genuinely entertain thoughts from all parts of the spectrum without too much bias.

The conspiracy here might be that both sides that take a serious political stand need each other to exist as they are. When one dies the other becomes a pointless mouthpiece.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    That's interesting, but typically Zerohedge is like Alex Jones, entertaining, not worth betting my future on.
    What are considered good sources, Im genuinely curious?

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Then I agree, I don't what the correct answer is, but the gun nuts going "well what can we do" is BS. Look up what an "AR"style rifle costs in Ozzy land. It's orders of magnitude more than here.

I wonder what changed that. Definitely not regs, right?

That's interesting, but typically Zerohedge is like Alex Jones, entertaining, not worth betting my future on.
    I feel like I'm not reading P&R at the moment.

On the conspiracy front I have nothing to share, but I do enjoy a more normal P&R thread.

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
    That's not what I said. I'm saying that the current proposed solutions won't work because they don't address the still unidentified (IMO) source of the problem.

And what the fuck are you going on about "brotato gun fantasies" ? I'm not a gun nut. Don't one a single one.

Probably the machine gun. But what about a bomb? If you're going for most number of casualties, a bomb has the potential to outperform a machine gun.
    Then I agree, I don't what the correct answer is, but the gun nuts going "well what can we do" is BS. Look up what an "AR"style rifle costs in Ozzy land. It's orders of magnitude more than here.

I wonder what changed that. Definitely not regs, right?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ts-oil-storage

Manipulating the market by claiming their reserves have dropped, when in reality there is no change

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied

The kingdom, which has led Opec and Russia in coordinated output cuts since January, has for months been reporting to official agencies that its oil held in storage has been falling, which alongside lower production has been one factor that has helped propel Brent crude oil back above $60 a barrel.
    Manipulating the market by claiming their reserves have dropped, when in reality there is no change

Leave a comment:

• rturbo 930
    replied
    I'm tired of reading this idiotic junk about, "Welp, we can't do anything"
    That's not what I said. I'm saying that the current proposed solutions won't work because they don't address the still unidentified (IMO) source of the problem.

And what the fuck are you going on about "brotato gun fantasies" ? I'm not a gun nut. Don't one a single one.

Cool story bro, if I walk into a crowded room with a knife or a rifle with multiple magazines, I wonder which I could do more damage with.
    Probably the machine gun. But what about a bomb? If you're going for most number of casualties, a bomb has the potential to outperform a machine gun.

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Conspiracy Fact: Saudi Arabia doesnt have as much oil as they claim
    Not really a conspiracy when their proven reserves haven't changed in decades whilst pumping what, 9 mbpd?

What would be more interesting is if you believe in Peak Oil and whether or not we have reached it?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Conspiracy Fact: Saudi Arabia doesnt have as much oil as they claim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X