Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
    So nobody going to point out the obvious irony here? People debating the wearing of masks for anonymity in real life. While using the anonymity of an online forum, I.e. a mask, to voice their opinions about the very same subjects.
    Many of the people in this subforum, and the forum in general know each other personally. Have hung out with them, have their phone numbers, and speak to each other outside of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post
    to reiterate, the reasons people wear masks is that even peaceful protest can get you doxxed.
    So are you for or against doxxing? Seems you straddle the line based on the circumstance.

Personally, doxxing of individuals personal information should be illegal. Doxxing or whistleblowing of government agencies, or government personnel's work info, etc I'm okay with. And the reason for this is that, in most cases, I believe the public has a right to know what it's government and it's officials are up to. We put them there, and we pay for it.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    troll account is a troll

Leave a comment:

• CarpHunter
    replied
    So nobody going to point out the obvious irony here? People debating the wearing of masks for anonymity in real life. While using the anonymity of an online forum, I.e. a mask, to voice their opinions about the very same subjects.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    Enhanced penalties for committing a crime while masked, not while protesting
    i'm glad you clarified that.

to reiterate, the reasons people wear masks is that even peaceful protest can get you doxxed.

Leave a comment:

• gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Go ahead and explain then.

GWB said there should be enhanced penalties for wearing masks while protesting. I never agreed or disagreed, but Danny pointed out in California there is already a statute regarding this.

I compared Antifa to the KKK because they both conceal their identities because they don't want to be held accountable for their crimes.

Oh right, the connection is both groups are afraid to stand up, publicly, for their beliefs.
    Enhanced penalties for committing a crime while masked, not while protesting

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Ya know, I would consider taking you up on that to see how you present your views without us busting your balls. But I'm not sure you wouldn't try to doxx me to prove to a point.

I mean we both know we could doxx each other, but even though we disagree, I wouldn't go that far.
    facebook or otherwise, you have my word that i will not do that. yeah we disagree a lot but you're not a white supremacist and you don't present a threat to anyone i know, which are the only two reasons i can think of that i'd bother.

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    add me on facebook and you'll see how shy i am about having anti-fascist sentiments associated with my real name
    Ya know, I would consider taking you up on that to see how you present your views without us busting your balls. But I'm not sure you wouldn't try to doxx me to prove to a point.

I mean we both know we could doxx each other, but even though we disagree, I wouldn't go that far.
    Last edited by z31maniac; 10-18-2018, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    Oh right, the connection is both groups are afraid to stand up, publicly, for their beliefs.
    add me on facebook and you'll see how shy i am about having anti-fascist sentiments associated with my real name

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    your failure to understand the connection between the two statements does not make it a subject change
    Go ahead and explain then.

GWB said there should be enhanced penalties for wearing masks while protesting. I never agreed or disagreed, but Danny pointed out in California there is already a statute regarding this.

I compared Antifa to the KKK because they both conceal their identities because they don't want to be held accountable for their crimes.

Last edited by z31maniac; 10-18-2018, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    I didn't say wearing a mask should be illegal that was someone else, so if you want to play that card, keep it straight as well. That was gwb at the top of this page.

Also, couldn't care less about your politics. I pointed something out in your statement and like decay always does, instead of addressing it, you change the subject.

*yawn*
    your failure to understand the connection between the two statements does not make it a subject change

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by SOneThreeCoupe
    lol

You don't know me. You don't know my politics. You don't know if I'm a Trump supporter, Antifa member, proud liberal, proud conservative, proud libertarian or any number of things. You just assume. You create a divide because you're unwilling to converse.

I have a problem with anyone saying that the wearing of an item of clothing meant to mask one's identity in public should be illegal, especially during the exercising of Constitutional rights. It's a combination issue of First and Fourth Amendments and can be used to suppress speech.

You're welcome to go down the very long list of things I didn't say, but perhaps you should dial it back to the things I did.
    I didn't say wearing a mask should be illegal that was someone else, so if you want to play that card, keep it straight as well. That was gwb at the top of this page.

Also, couldn't care less about your politics. I pointed something out in your statement and like decay always does, instead of addressing it, you change the subject.

*yawn*

Leave a comment:

• z31maniac
    replied
    if any of you had the slightest idea how easy it is to find out your identity just from a google image search of a picture containing your face, you might think differently

proud boys are losing their jobs all over the place because they're listening to you

No, they are losing their jobs because they are being moronic fuckheads.

If you go out into the street purposely looking for a fight and start one, I have absolutely no problem with you being arrested and charged for the crimes you commit. That goes for Antifa or any of the Natural Light drinking, coal rolling, reeeeeeeeees on the right.

I don't think anyone in this thread specifically said, "Hey, you should go out and fight Antifa in the streets."

It's more been, "Look at these flak-jacket wearing idiots starting fights and getting their asses beat even though they aren't outnumbered."

Leave a comment:

• Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    No masks at public protests period.
    Enhanced sentencing for anyone caught doing shit with a mask on.
    There's actually a specific California Penal Code for that...

185 PC. http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...sectionNum=185

Leave a comment:

• Schnitzer318is
    replied
    if any of you had the slightest idea how easy it is to find out your identity just from a google image search of a picture containing your face, you might think differently

proud boys are losing their jobs all over the place because they're listening to you
    You mean employers don't want reckless adults that act like children working for them? I'm shocked.

I'm all for protesting... but destruction of property, harassment, etc... can't support that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X