No announcement yet.

We are ALL being played

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy is scummy, just watch any of the BS he spouted after his arrest. I reiterate, he should go to prison just like the other scummy people like Manafort and Cohen, they are getting what they deserve for being scumbags.

Don't misconstrue that as Trump should go to prison or anything like that, because so far there isn't really evidence linking him directly to these other guys, we'll see what the investigation turns up in the final report.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
      No, it was not justified. They could have asked him to turn himself in, and he would have. You don’t send in a swat style raid for a guy who you know will not only receive a bail, but have the means to post it. It is was an unnecessary risk for both the agents involved and the subject of the arrest.

Now, having said that. If he is guilty of the charges I hope he gets the max sentence. I am sick of politicians and people of connections getting away with shit any of us lowely minions would be prosecuted for, when the govt (fbi) seems to bend over backwards to find ways to excuse politicians of. Yes, I mean Hillary Clinton, Trump, and any other corrupt asshole who is voted into office. Applying the law only to the population will only dived the public and lead to eventual chaos when the crimes being excused become egregious enough.

This is naive as fuck. You don't just ask someone to turn themselves in, all the evidence gets burned in the fireplace.

The goal isn't to prevent the old fuck from running, its to grab all the shit in his house that could be useful before he has his family/friends destroy it.

Glad you agree Roger is Grade A scum and deserves to rot in jail though, he constantly bragged about breaking the law and helping illegal shit go down for elections and no one seemed to care.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Always remember, it isn't a one sided tactic. They all do this. From high up and low down to your county/township.... Seems integrity is counter to political success.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          This is naive as fuck. You don't just ask someone to turn themselves in, all the evidence gets burned in the fireplace.

The goal isn't to prevent the old fuck from running, its to grab all the shit in his house that could be useful before he has his family/friends destroy it.

Glad you agree Roger is Grade A scum and deserves to rot in jail though, he constantly bragged about breaking the law and helping illegal shit go down for elections and no one seemed to care.
          Because he had no time to prepare, during the weeks leading up to the raid, when he predicted he was about to be arrested. Talk about naive.

Comment

Maybe, maybe not, you'll never know. The mentality of the narcissistic is that they are untouchable because of how special they are. They can continue to do the same illegal things keeping the evidence around because they are untouchable. When the trial comes around we'll see how much evidence there is but I wouldn't be surprised if the raid turned up a bunch of stuff, just like it was designed to do. Look where Cohen ended up, he was forced to roll over because of the evidence acquired, even though he probably knew shit would eventually go down, he didn't really do much to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
              Maybe, maybe not, you'll never know. The mentality of the narcissistic is that they are untouchable because of how special they are. They can continue to do the same illegal things keeping the evidence around because they are untouchable. When the trial comes around we'll see how much evidence there is but I wouldn't be surprised if the raid turned up a bunch of stuff, just like it was designed to do. Look where Cohen ended up, he was forced to roll over because of the evidence acquired, even though he probably knew shit would eventually go down, he didn't really do much to stop it.

I don't know? Does a guy who has Nixon's head tattoo'ed on his back fit that mold??

Here he is with friend Alex Jones showing it off. Roger Stone is damn proud of flaunting the law from way back in his days with Nixon & Watergate.
              1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

This is worth 5 minutes of your time, and is a great summary of the effort to remove Trump. And if Parker and others could see through their own prejudices they’d realize what’s happened is a threat to them as well, that what goes around comes around:

"The illegal effort to destroy the 2016 Trump campaign by Hillary Clinton campaign’s use of funds to create, disseminate among court media, and then salt among high Obama administration officials, a fabricated, opposition smear dossier failed.

So has the second special prosecutor phase of the coup to abort the Trump presidency failed. There are many elements to what in time likely will become recognized as the greatest scandal in American political history, marking the first occasion in which U.S. government bureaucrats sought to overturn an election and to remove a sitting U.S. president."

The illegal effort to destroy the 2016 Trump campaign by Hillary Clinton campaign’s use of funds to create, disseminate among court media, and then salt among high Obama administration officials…
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Ok gwb, I'll bite. I did read the article. Just not sure where to start.

1st, your source is some weird, obscure and obviously right wing biased conspiracy site.

2nd, this isn't a news article, it's an opinion piece. That's why there's no supporting info. No quotes, no data, nothing. Just a bunch of conspiracy bs.

If you want to have real conversations about stuff, you can't pull this shit man. It severely damages any credibility you might have.

I get your a trump supporter, and that's fine. But what you're insinuating is that there's a global conspiracy against trump, including republicans. His own party. Which i guess goes hand in hand with your global conspiracy on climate change. But i thought trump was the head of his own secret cabal trying to overthrow the pedophiles?

The reality is people have, will, and are going to prison because of the Mueller investigation. We all have to wait till it's done to see if trump is charged. Where as your side has done multiple attempts at the Hillary email thing and never once come up with anything. Doing it several more times won't change that. Thus the reality is that the Hillary stuff is bs, where as the Russia thing is legit.

Remember your welcome to your own opinion, not your own facts. Facts are what create and mold opinions, not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
                    Ok gwb, I'll bite. I did read the article. Just not sure where to start.

1st, your source is some weird, obscure and obviously right wing biased conspiracy site.

2nd, this isn't a news article, it's an opinion piece. That's why there's no supporting info. No quotes, no data, nothing. Just a bunch of conspiracy bs.

If you want to have real conversations about stuff, you can't pull this shit man. It severely damages any credibility you might have.

I get your a trump supporter, and that's fine. But what you're insinuating is that there's a global conspiracy against trump, including republicans. His own party. Which i guess goes hand in hand with your global conspiracy on climate change. But i thought trump was the head of his own secret cabal trying to overthrow the pedophiles?

The reality is people have, will, and are going to prison because of the Mueller investigation. We all have to wait till it's done to see if trump is charged. Where as your side has done multiple attempts at the Hillary email thing and never once come up with anything. Doing it several more times won't change that. Thus the reality is that the Hillary stuff is bs, where as the Russia thing is legit.

Remember your welcome to your own opinion, not your own facts. Facts are what create and mold opinions, not the other way around.
                    Ok I’ll bite

First off I’d suggest you read up on what has actually happened, as you say facts.

And then pick anything the author alleges and call him out for being wrong, and why. As you say, facts.
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't think you know how this works. I don't have to prove shit, I'm not the one alleging anything. You and the author are. The burden of proof is on you. You need to prove your points valid with actual facts. The author alleges a lot, without providing any facts or supporting info, just conjecture and conspiracy. You do the same.

I alleged nothing, I stated that people have gone to prison due to the Mueller investigation. That is fact. I also stated that no charges were brought in the multiple attempts in the Hillary email investigation. That also is fact. So I met my burden of proof. Try doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
                        I don't think you know how this works. I don't have to prove shit, I'm not the one alleging anything. You and the author are. The burden of proof is on you. You need to prove your points valid with actual facts. The author alleges a lot, without providing any facts or supporting info, just conjecture and conspiracy. You do the same.

I alleged nothing, I stated that people have gone to prison due to the Mueller investigation. That is fact. I also stated that no charges were brought in the multiple attempts in the Hillary email investigation. That also is fact. So I met my burden of proof. Try doing the same.
                        Ok I’ll start.

The author says clapper and Brennan lied to Congress. Pretty much proven without argument.

The author says Obama admin officials unmasked us citizens which is proven fact.

The author says Clinton’s campaign hired a foreign spook to source Russian spooks to throw dirt on trump. Fact.

Etc a naseum

And next time how about looking thru threads before you post. You’ll find I’m no fan of trump the man. I am in fact a big ass fan of how he’s governed so far.
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Look at the Jussie Smollet case.

Turn off your TVs. Stop listening to media. The weatherman is wrong nearly all the time anyhow. The rest is just interference.

Americans..maybe even humans ..are highly suggestible. Be careful where it leads you without even thinking.

Don't turn this into a politics thread as much as a bigger picture thread. If you want to bash DJT, r3v already made that outlet available.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                            Look at the Jussie Smollet case.

Turn off your TVs. Stop listening to media. The weatherman is wrong nearly all the time anyhow. The rest is just interference.

Americans..maybe even humans ..are highly suggestible. Be careful where it leads you without even thinking.

Don't turn this into a politics thread as much as a bigger picture thread. If you want to bash DJT, r3v already made that outlet available.

This genesis of this was a 'Politics" thread! - see: original post and poster

Comment

no matter your political leanings/beliefs

This isn't a need to spiral down one of the I am for the R/D/Is path. There are those threads here to type away and be confirmed by your like minded internet friends and gain the confirmation you crave.

This thread is different in a very healthy way.

It calls out the need to stop being so blind and see what is really going on.

Comment

"We are all being played" is the title of this thread. Flip it on its head and the truth here is that OP is just one of many "being played" -- in this case by Trump.

A lot of people here might say it is sad, but it's also completely understandable. So many of us have lost faith in our system and political leadership that you naturally get desperate for any alternative. Another unfortunate phenomenon is that politics has become more like Football. It's Us vs. Them and any sense of right or wrong goes totally out the window. Values go out the window.
                                Last edited by phillipj; 02-19-2019, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X