Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwb72tii
    replied
    This is worth 5 minutes of your time, and is a great summary of the effort to remove Trump. And if Parker and others could see through their own prejudices they’d realize what’s happened is a threat to them as well, that what goes around comes around:

"The illegal effort to destroy the 2016 Trump campaign by Hillary Clinton campaign’s use of funds to create, disseminate among court media, and then salt among high Obama administration officials, a fabricated, opposition smear dossier failed.

So has the second special prosecutor phase of the coup to abort the Trump presidency failed. There are many elements to what in time likely will become recognized as the greatest scandal in American political history, marking the first occasion in which U.S. government bureaucrats sought to overturn an election and to remove a sitting U.S. president."

The illegal effort to destroy the 2016 Trump campaign by Hillary Clinton campaign’s use of funds to create, disseminate among court media, and then salt among high Obama administration officials…

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonder View Post
    Maybe, maybe not, you'll never know. The mentality of the narcissistic is that they are untouchable because of how special they are. They can continue to do the same illegal things keeping the evidence around because they are untouchable. When the trial comes around we'll see how much evidence there is but I wouldn't be surprised if the raid turned up a bunch of stuff, just like it was designed to do. Look where Cohen ended up, he was forced to roll over because of the evidence acquired, even though he probably knew shit would eventually go down, he didn't really do much to stop it.

I don't know? Does a guy who has Nixon's head tattoo'ed on his back fit that mold??

Here he is with friend Alex Jones showing it off. Roger Stone is damn proud of flaunting the law from way back in his days with Nixon & Watergate.

Leave a comment:

• mbonder
    replied
    Maybe, maybe not, you'll never know. The mentality of the narcissistic is that they are untouchable because of how special they are. They can continue to do the same illegal things keeping the evidence around because they are untouchable. When the trial comes around we'll see how much evidence there is but I wouldn't be surprised if the raid turned up a bunch of stuff, just like it was designed to do. Look where Cohen ended up, he was forced to roll over because of the evidence acquired, even though he probably knew shit would eventually go down, he didn't really do much to stop it.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    This is naive as fuck. You don't just ask someone to turn themselves in, all the evidence gets burned in the fireplace.

The goal isn't to prevent the old fuck from running, its to grab all the shit in his house that could be useful before he has his family/friends destroy it.

Glad you agree Roger is Grade A scum and deserves to rot in jail though, he constantly bragged about breaking the law and helping illegal shit go down for elections and no one seemed to care.
    Because he had no time to prepare, during the weeks leading up to the raid, when he predicted he was about to be arrested. Talk about naive.

Leave a comment:

• TimeMachinE30
    replied
    Always remember, it isn't a one sided tactic. They all do this. From high up and low down to your county/township.... Seems integrity is counter to political success.

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    No, it was not justified. They could have asked him to turn himself in, and he would have. You don’t send in a swat style raid for a guy who you know will not only receive a bail, but have the means to post it. It is was an unnecessary risk for both the agents involved and the subject of the arrest.

Now, having said that. If he is guilty of the charges I hope he gets the max sentence. I am sick of politicians and people of connections getting away with shit any of us lowely minions would be prosecuted for, when the govt (fbi) seems to bend over backwards to find ways to excuse politicians of. Yes, I mean Hillary Clinton, Trump, and any other corrupt asshole who is voted into office. Applying the law only to the population will only dived the public and lead to eventual chaos when the crimes being excused become egregious enough.

This is naive as fuck. You don't just ask someone to turn themselves in, all the evidence gets burned in the fireplace.

The goal isn't to prevent the old fuck from running, its to grab all the shit in his house that could be useful before he has his family/friends destroy it.

Glad you agree Roger is Grade A scum and deserves to rot in jail though, he constantly bragged about breaking the law and helping illegal shit go down for elections and no one seemed to care.

Leave a comment:

• mbonder
    replied
    The guy is scummy, just watch any of the BS he spouted after his arrest. I reiterate, he should go to prison just like the other scummy people like Manafort and Cohen, they are getting what they deserve for being scumbags.

Don't misconstrue that as Trump should go to prison or anything like that, because so far there isn't really evidence linking him directly to these other guys, we'll see what the investigation turns up in the final report.

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    Be careful monder

If the government wanted, you could be charged with any sort of crime you didn’t know you ran afoul of.

And the government has unlimited $ and time to go after you.
    You should read "The Trial" by Franz Kafka, if you haven't. You will love it. One of my very favorite novels.

Try looking up Mueller’s record of prior prosecutions. Not so good nor neutral
    Which ones & why?
    Last edited by phillipj; 02-11-2019, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gwb72tii
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonder View Post
    He's going to enjoy jail...Let's hope he actually gets it.
    Be careful monder

If the government wanted, you could be charged with any sort of crime you didn’t know you ran afoul of.

And the government has unlimited $ and time to go after you.

Try looking up Mueller’s record of prior prosecutions. Not so good nor neutral

Leave a comment:

• mbonder
    replied
    He's going to enjoy jail...Let's hope he actually gets it.

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Agreed, Roger Stone gets no pity from me.

I am just pointing out you don’t see 5 AM raids for process crimes. The raid was unwarranted, being they damn well knew he would be home in time for dinner. It was all theatrics to give an impression of coming down hard. I’m not fooled. (not implying you are)
    Right on. Also, I think it got really played up hard in the aftermath.

Another thing is that you have Stone just prior to then talking about taking up arms and a "Civil war in America" if the President gets indicted. Maybe loud public statements like that made the FBI think, ok, let's send over a bunch of guys just in case.

Anyway. He paid his $250k and was out by the afternoon to hit all the airwaves with his opinions. And they get recycled in perpetuity by everybody else. An everyday person, even with much lesser charges, they don't have that kind of luxury.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by phillipj View Post
    this is what I am getting at x1000

we have different classes of justice in this country.

Roger Stone deserves no tears, you gotta be kidding me
    Agreed, Roger Stone gets no pity from me.

I am just pointing out you don’t see 5 AM raids for process crimes. The raid was unwarranted, being they damn well knew he would be home in time for dinner. It was all theatrics to give an impression of coming down hard. I’m not fooled. (not implying you are)

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Now, having said that. If he is guilty of the charges I hope he gets the max sentence. I am sick of politicians and people of connections getting away with shit any of us lowely minions would be prosecuted for, when the govt (fbi) seems to bend over backwards to find ways to excuse politicians of. Yes, I mean Hillary Clinton, Trump, and any other corrupt asshole who is voted into office. Applying the law only to the population will only dived the public and lead to eventual chaos when the crimes being excused become egregious enough.
    this is what I am getting at x1000

we have different classes of justice in this country.

Roger Stone deserves no tears, you gotta be kidding me

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Roger Stone was treated with infinitely more respect and kid gloves than most in FBI raids, who don't have infinitely deep pockets and the highest connections. He got off easy.

The outrage over the raid on Roger Stone is garbage and hypocritical. Stone continues to walk around and do whatever he wants in the free world, right now.

Let's compare that and the charges and the circumstances to how the FBI treated Reality Winner just recently. She was the whistleblower Air Force Vet who allegedly leaked (1) page of info that confirmed Russia did actually try to hack into the elections. FBI interrogated her at her home. Arrested her. She was never read her rights. She was offered no bail. She got put in Solitary for a time. Then she got over 5 years in jail.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
    i know this will go nowhere, but does anyone think it was justified to send in multiple swat teams to arrest Roger Stone?

As they did Manafort?
    No, it was not justified. They could have asked him to turn himself in, and he would have. You don’t send in a swat style raid for a guy who you know will not only receive a bail, but have the means to post it. It is was an unnecessary risk for both the agents involved and the subject of the arrest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X