No announcement yet.

Democratic Primary Season 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what do you all think of the democrat’s Plans to buy votes?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

And a side note

Neither party can be elected without the independent vote. Good luck attracting enough votes by beating the Trump drum for the next 18 months.

Nice to see Democrat’s shed their clothing for the entire country to see who they actually are. Thank you for AOC
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

^ Troll.
        1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          And this is the 1st thing to come to mind with Booker's antics in the Senate chamber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
          let's frame that discussion in a way that will make it matter to you.

since before either of us were old enough to earn money, our and our parents' tax dollars have been siphoned off to pay private entities to create the prison-industrial complex. this infrastructure is designed to turn people who could otherwise be productive citizens into caged revenue streams- these companies get paid to feed and house the incarcerated, and they make money on the back end by farming them out as a labor force to companies like UNICOR for pennies an hour.

booker isn't putting his hand out for reparations for the first iteration of american slavery- he's pointing at the fresh new 2.0 system update that happened on our watch, and he's pissed off about it because it disproportionally affects black people, just like the last time.

if you don't have a problem with that, then your values have spoken- you're okay with slavery as long as it isn't happening to you. it's still coming out of your paycheck, though.
          Last edited by decay; 04-11-2019, 04:38 PM.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

^
            Simple solution DONT COMMIT CRIMES, I think you would agree that would be a much better solution. The "Chain Gang" has been around for a very very long time, nothing new here, why should a "demographic" that commits a disproportionate amount of the crime Vs its over all percentage of the general population get a blanket reward for doing just that??? Personal responsibility strikes again, or maybe a lack there of. Trying to equate prison labor with institutionalized slavery is a HUGE stretch even for you, and I think you know this.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Reparations generations late: a scam for tax money to be wasted by the government to get you to vote democrat and hate those that vote or voice opinions against reparations which can never happen via government control.

Look how awful the gov't reparations towards Indians turned out. The local Chumash here love their Bentley's on cinderblocks and smoking with their kids while crime rises due to trucking in desparates looking to make rent or try to break into the 2 nearby schools to steal away children.

It would be better to move on and state that citizens are better off working their way up the food chain on their own merit.
              Last edited by R3Z3N; 04-11-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Watching Candace Owens and the Democrats trying to silence her is great. That girl has class and tears a verbal hole in the Democrats(leaders, not citizens) hate riddled thought process.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                  Watching Candace Owens and the Democrats trying to silence her is great. That girl has class and tears a verbal hole in the Democrats(leaders, not citizens) hate riddled thought process.
                  hahahaha of course you love candace owens

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^
                    Simple solution DONT COMMIT CRIMES, I think you would agree that would be a much better solution. The "Chain Gang" has been around for a very very long time, nothing new here, why should a "demographic" that commits a disproportionate amount of the crime Vs its over all percentage of the general population get a blanket reward for doing just that??? Personal responsibility strikes again, or maybe a lack there of. Trying to equate prison labor with institutionalized slavery is a HUGE stretch even for you, and I think you know this.
                    it's easy to ignore selective enforcement of laws when you stand to benefit from it.

it absolutely is institutionalized slavery, and if you think the prison industry doesn't have lobbyists influencing both the law and the people who enforce it, in order to maximize the number of people coming through the gate, then you haven't given much thought to what happens when you privatize corrections.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

sleeve, man, are you purposefully ignoring what decay is saying (sorry I don't remember everyone's proper name, I'm Buddy)
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

It would be easier to agree with defense of Americas Prison system if they actually made some sort of attempt to rehabilitate people.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Non Violent Drug Offenders... horrible people who should be locked up forever ... /sarcasm
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            sleeve, man, are you purposefully ignoring what decay is saying (sorry I don't remember everyone's proper name, I'm Buddy)
                            buddy- jason. i also respond to jay.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

I go by, "hey you, put that down."

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Also, did anyone catch tonight's debate? I am going to have to watch a recorded one. My excitement to see Andrew Yang go in there and drop actual numbers and straight facts is high. I hope that the career politician candidates squirm the whole time.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Working...
                                X