• Show
Clear All

• TeXJ
    replied
    aww sorry :(

Leave a comment:

• R3Z3N
    replied
    It's a pita, as I like to have ~50k rounds between my 2 locations. Down to 15k larger than .22. Buying in bulk now isn't too much cheaper with the FFL fees on top of the rest of the process. I feel sorry for WA where I believe there is a $.05 tax/bullet. That's also worth displaying some law makers bodies at the town hall showing disapproval of a right being taxed.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    The Nutty 9th strikes again :(

Leave a comment:

• R3Z3N
    replied
    Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    Congrats!
    Aaaaand the ruling is paused. Its time to hang the tyrants.

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    Finally, the Ammo Background Check Law in CA was tossed out YAY! Let's hope in the near future we can at least get our normal capacity magazines back...
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• R3Z3N
    replied
    Finally, the Ammo Background Check Law in CA was tossed out YAY! Let's hope in the near future we can at least get our normal capacity magazines back...

Leave a comment:

• R3Z3N
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post
    i found a lower with the only functional difference being that you have to pull the rear pin of the upper to reload, and as someone who grew up with shotguns i've decided i'm okay with that
    Usually this is just an add on pin or other cheap legal work around. Which lower did you buy? I am not familiar with any that make it a permanent integral part. The one I used is a $5 shim made locally. If SHTF, simply pull pin, remove shim by turning upside down, and you have a removable mag after LRBHO. Or don't use it at all...my suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• mach schnell
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0167C367-E017-434C-893F-8596FF433E04.jpeg
Views:	312
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	9918777

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by decay View Post
    i found a lower with the only functional difference being that you have to pull the rear pin of the upper to reload, and as someone who grew up with shotguns i've decided i'm okay with that
    how to find a fudd

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    as both a california resident and an army vet, deciding to build the SDM rifle i always wished i'd been issued in service, as a coronavirus project, is a process, so far

that's likely got a lot to do with the shops i'm trying to get an FFL transfer for the AR15 lower being shut down, and i've only tried electronic comms with them so far

i'll let y'all know when i get ahold of the lower and build the trigger assembly into it, already familiar with the rest and have a shopping list

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    So whats everyone's take on the goings on that is occurring in VA ????
    Glad everyone showed up to protest. The citizens should have voted so as to not have to go through this. And not voted for a democrat. Both parties suck, both parties vote down party line. And for now, the democrats are the ones that are voting against the 2A.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    So whats everyone's take on the goings on that is occurring in VA ????

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Side of Will
    replied
    "Democracy" is always the oppression of the 49% by the 51%.

Leave a comment:

• phillipj
    replied
    Things really aren't really only red or blue. True representation isn't calculated by acreage. Those colors on that map don't tell the story when it comes down to the actual real, breathing vast numbers of people supporting specific issues. If every vote was counted equally you'd see a lot of purple.

What I contend, is that -- may seem 'crazy' to you-- but someone like a Bernie actually aligns with the wants of the majority population, on most every issue, and, specific to this thread, the greater gun issue (which he's considered more moderate on).

Our country is not at all accurately represented, per the actual people. Oligarchy & gerrymandering is giving us minority rule.
    Last edited by phillipj; 01-08-2020, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Ol Bern is not a centrist, he is very left of scale as are most of the current crop of contenders for the D nomination. Just because the news says hes a centrist does not make it so.....

Yes there is a 50% Plus majority of the US that support far leftist ideals as evidenced by this map

Leave a comment:

Working...
X