Lovers and haters need another sig pls =)
Collapse
X
-
I don't think anyone could possibly hate that car.
It is absolutely stunning!Leave a comment:
-
GOOD LAWD you have the most awesome cars man!! The 02, the M3, the shoe. Im local if you want to trade cars:hitler:....please. Im working on the sig, i'll take my time though.Leave a comment:
-
Ill make you a sig right after i change my pants and take a cold shower
Leave a comment:
-
-
Minus the fact that there is no manual gear box, Mercedes current styling is very hot and they continue to give the customer what they want.
That thing must be a Torque monster.Leave a comment:
-
Oh wow, that is a pretty rad car, still, I wasn't wrong. It is a SICK AMG!Leave a comment:
-
Thanks guys
For more info. Here you go ;)
AMG Black Series
Here is what Top Gear has to say:
Top GearLast edited by atan88; 06-10-2009, 12:09 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Oh right on. Good for him, I hope I get to that point sometime in life. Hopefully sooner than later though. :DLeave a comment:
-
I've seen him answer this a couple times.
He is in the real estate business. Had some cash saved up and is enjoying it right now.Leave a comment:
-
WAAAAYYYYY OT: But If you dont mind me asking, what exactly do you do for a living Alvin?
You seem to have quite a few high end cars.
SICK AMG BTW!!
BrianLeave a comment:


Leave a comment: