Lovers and haters need another sig pls =)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by atan88
    Thank you sir ;)
    You are welcome sir.

    You know you only get endless sigs made for you because all your cars/pictures are badass. haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    wish my sig was cool liek that but my e30 is crap haha, nice amg btw 6.3 all motor! NICE!

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    Thank you sir ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied


    better?

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    Umm. 32.5i and yan are way better at this than I. But I made an effort copying 32.5i's idea in your current sig...

    This looks very good. You have talent yourself thank you :D Can someone pls help me resize this ass big as my current sig? Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • nellyspageli
    replied
    i love that car. its aggressive but no too aggressive.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by 32.5i
    ^ thats bad ass! nice work dude !
    haha. thanks man. Stole the idea straight from you.

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    ^ thats bad ass! nice work dude !

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Umm. 32.5i and yan are way better at this than I. But I made an effort copying 32.5i's idea in your current sig...

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    Need some of your talent bro ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Love this car and the love the pictures of this car.

    Simply amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    beautiful

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    More photos that can be used if needed.


    Last edited by atan88; 06-08-2009, 10:58 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    started a topic Lovers and haters need another sig pls =)

    Lovers and haters need another sig pls =)

    You guys make the best sig in my books. I use them all in all the forums I join. I know this is not a Bimmer but its one of my cars. Pls be kind enough and make me a sig ;)










Working...