Mark: "Didn't you just break a rocker arm?"
        Me: "Yeah, I don't think I've learned my lesson."
        Mark: "You never will."

Comment

Originally posted by llll1l1ll
          you guys dont scope hard enough
          Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is... ;)

Comment

Not a movie, but at the beginning of the Seinfeld "Parking Garage" episode I believe it is a dark green 325i with euro metal bumpers on it that drives around the corner. I have paused it many times and I am almost positive. I have also searched the rest of the episode cause they tend to use the smae cars over and over, but I have not seen anything that matches that description. Has anyone elso noticed this? Or does anyone have the Seinfeld DVDs season 3 to check?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
              Not a movie, but at the beginning of the Seinfeld "Parking Garage" episode I believe it is a dark green 325i with euro metal bumpers on it that drives around the corner. I have paused it many times and I am almost positive. I have also searched the rest of the episode cause they tend to use the smae cars over and over, but I have not seen anything that matches that description. Has anyone elso noticed this? Or does anyone have the Seinfeld DVDs season 3 to check?
              Saw it myself, that is correct by my accounts. I see it twice in that episode.
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Where is the 2nd place. All I see is when it turns the corner at the beginning.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
                  Where is the 2nd place. All I see is when it turns the corner at the beginning.
                  I can't recall...I'll have to check later.
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

there is a E30 in the movie Men and Black. it is a ES or IS on with diving boards.

'87 325 (Track Rat)
                    '04 C5500 Wrecker (Work)
                    '94 525i (Daily)
                    '90 325i (R.I.P)
                    H&R Race, Racing Dynamics Sway Bars, Tree House CAB's, Sparco Strut Bars and more.

Comment

About an hour through 'Be Cool', as Travolta is walking across the street to the Russian Pawn shop there is a Henna(?) 2 Door E30...

:)

Comment

Braveheart - 2nd battle scene. one of the lead knights arrives in a 318is.

;)

James

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro
                          Just cuz they use an E46 in another scene in the movie doesn't mean that's not an E30. Hollywood does this all the time and sometimes you can see the discrepancies (ie Ronin: E34 M5 but they show 2 different BMW rims in different scenes) I also think it's an E30. I've looked at the seats (headrests removed, iC/M3 type double stitching, the hood, windshield strip and dash and it still looks like an E30 to me.
                          In American Beauty she goes from an Alpine White M3 Coupe to a 328i Cabriolet. In a time span of three seconds.

Anyway, there's a movie called The Street King, a total B movie. I happened to catch it on HBO one night, and saw this sweet '87 is!

They put a grenade in the E30's gas tank....damn shame.
                          R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

got another one to add to the list. Dumber and dumber, the scene right after lloyd sees harry dropping off marry in the lambo, then it cuts to the front of their hotel. There's a white e30 with its ass sticking out, looks to be pre facelifted.

Comment

"Crash" shows an e30 for a split second. The part where they find the cash in the spare tire.
                              Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

There are about 5 in Pretty Woman.. dont know if thats already said

Comment

Working...
                                X