No announcement yet.

Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a movie but the ghetto boys video my mind is playing tricks on me there is a 4 door e30....

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
    I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
    "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

There is one in American History X.

Comment

During opening credits to ROADHOUSE, there is a white E30 parked......Just watched it today on Comcast on demand.....It was free. I was bored. Actually pretty decent ol skool movie.
        sigpic

88 325is

Comment

/\ and its a is or es judging from the huge airdam on the front.

watching "Detonator" with Wesley Snipes. theres a black 2 dr, 5spd, late model, chrome trim (not shadowlined), debadged with hub caps. BUT it has HURRICANE CLOTH!!!! it doesnt look like a tech2 car and it doesnt have a spoiler of any kind either. rare?

and the ultimate. The Last Run. circa maybe 92-93ish as there is a e36 race car in it. but the good part is the e30m3 thats in it. guy that drives it starts blabbing about how it has turbochargers on it etc. theres a scene with the hood open and you can see the s14 in it. and in all the race scenes it sounds like a un-muffled m30 (ala joe funk!!). either way it was a somewhat ok movie. just to see a m3 in a movie was better. i bought it off ebay for $2 and paid $5 in shipping.....oh well. like i said it was worth it.
          Last edited by smonkbmw; 09-06-2008, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Transformers. In the fight scene in the city near the end, Devastation, the tank, runs over an E30.
            Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax.
            -Jackie Stewart

Comment

That Tom Cruise movie, Top Gun maybe, the girl drives a 89 325is in alpine white,
              harry/harout

Comment

It's "Days of Thunder" with Robert Duvall. And roadhouse is amazing dont act like you hate it.

Comment

Theres one in the "saved by the bell" movie. Its a red vert.
                  Theres 2 in "the pineapple express" movie. black 4 door all smoked and bluish 2 door.

There was a few more but I couldnt remember.

Comment

They kept calling it a yuppie car in Saved By the Bell.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bird on a Wire starring Mel Gibson and Goldie Hawn. Hawn's character drove a rented e30 blue cabrio.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonOrta View Post
                        the tank, runs over an E30.
                        I do believe that was an e21.

I think the director had a grudge against BMWs because in that movie, like every significant scene there is a BMW being demolished.

Taylor
                        Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                        Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

the new batman movie, right after the bank robbery has happened and the camera pans from the exterior walls of the bank to the street I spotted an e30 making a right hand turn at the intersection at the bottom left of the screen.

......yeah. ....

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
                            the new batman movie, right after the bank robbery has happened and the camera pans from the exterior walls of the bank to the street I spotted an e30 making a right hand turn at the intersection at the bottom left of the screen.

......yeah. ....
                            yeah there are 2 e30s in batman.
                            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

There is an E21 in The Wall. It is sticking out of a brick wall in one of the earlier cartoon scenes.

Comment

Training Day- When Denzel and Ethan leave the resturant and walk out into incoming traffic, a grey E30 stops to let them cross.

Comment

Working...
                                X