photoshop wheels gold?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 87e30
    replied
    google e30sprdk and go from there

    Leave a comment:


  • zerokid5555
    replied
    thanks a lot man! nice job, looks good!

    Leave a comment:


  • JRYE30
    replied


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Leave a comment:


  • JRYE30
    replied
    those are perfect, I'll work on it right now to put the two pics together

    Leave a comment:


  • zerokid5555
    replied
    ....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • zerokid5555
    replied
    gold
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • zerokid5555
    replied
    That's not bad defiantly helps thank you! The brand of wheels are lenso bsx 16'. Hows are these?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zerokid5555; 09-07-2011, 12:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JRYE30
    replied
    I hope this can help, next time post a better picture or lkist the brand of the wheels and maybe someone can find gold ones and photoshop them in from another pics...anyways...


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Leave a comment:


  • HippyEarly
    replied
    I think your car looks good with wheel. would look better with more rubber

    Leave a comment:


  • zerokid5555
    replied
    lol It's ok. All was and is appreciated! From these pictures I think I am going to stay black!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vince30
    replied
    Did someone say gold wheels?

    As shitty as this ps is I think its hilarious.

    Leave a comment:


  • lbc318is
    replied
    yeah man its kinda hard cus your wheels are black

    Leave a comment:


  • HippyEarly
    replied
    i decdied to change the angle of the picture and add some side markers, euro bumpers, added a spoiler and OEM pin stripeing. O and I added dirt cause i just learned how to on PShop

    Leave a comment:


  • lbc318is
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxBell


    30 second job. Hard to shop something that is black, on black background.
    nice photoshop

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    You need some proper fitting tires. Those sidewalls are smaller than the ones on my 17" beyerns and you have 15's. That's not good.

    Leave a comment:

Working...