Photoshop wheel/colors please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photoshop wheel/colors please

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

That's the car. These are the wheels.

I'd like to see them in white, darkish gold, black.
    Please and thank you.

I'm on my iPhone. I'll get the actual pics tomorrow if they will help.
    89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Well...at first, I tried to match the perspective of car with the perspective of the wheel...

Then...I decided to give you my own, artistic, interpretation. I feel these wheels look like spiders...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Hahaa. I'm not sure which picture I like more but those spider wheels are awesome. Is that a black widow?
      89 325i: 86 535i motor+trans, JE forged pistons, MLS head gasket, ARP head studs, Comp turbo, GoodNTight b34 turbo manifold, e30.de motor mounts, AKG 75D engine/trans mounts, custom 3" exhaust, intercooler, MS2PNP, Megan Racing Coilovers.

Comment

someone else on the board, not blue but you get the picture!

Comment

Great pictures, thanks! I searched google a bunch last night and couldn't get much for those wheels on an e30, some hondas and stuff.

Also when I tried searching xxr 522 here and e30tech it kept saying no results found.

Comment

don't put a space.
            "xxr522 e30" in google images brings up a lot of cool cars

Comment

My Build

Comment

anddd

My Build

Comment

Get that outta here, obviously they crashed. enough is enough.

Comment

But that car crashed because the wheel broke. So they say.

Comment

Originally posted by The Volta View Post
                      that's funny, the guy has enough money for brembos but not enough for real wheels
                      Transaction Feedback: -click here
                      [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                      [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Tulok View Post
                        Get that outta here, obviously they crashed. enough is enough.
                        a buddy of mine had them on his e36 thought he was "drifter" tapped a curb going 35-40 and and his rim broke not bent, these wheels are sketchy if you plan on doing track or anything else other then DD.. my opinion
                        Transaction Feedback: -click here
                        [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                        [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Working...
                        X