So much BAD ASSNESS in one E30 convoy!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Perry Wilson
    replied
    boo for no diving boards, they are sexy

    Leave a comment:


  • Hooffenstein HD
    replied
    Originally posted by RagtopE30
    I like how there were no diving board bumpers.

    Leave a comment:


  • InNeedOfBoost
    replied
    Why doesn't the U.S. ever get anything cool?!

    I want an E30 Touring SO BAD!

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    So much Mtech-1 love in that lineup.

    Leave a comment:


  • GivenEr
    replied
    This is awesome! Cant wait till I get ahold of mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • macinnis
    replied
    The delphin coupe at 0:43 is insanely clean.

    Leave a comment:


  • fronton
    replied
    it is amazing how different they can look. when painted neon green.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Huh, you know, up to this point I didn't really like E30's. You have shown me the light though.

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    E30's are such cool cars.
    ... revelation of the week!

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    E30's are such cool cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30damen
    replied
    awesome

    Leave a comment:


  • Pl3wA
    replied
    #2 ohh my fucking shit

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by Xat1cZ
    still my favorite

    oh my lord i have the biggest boner right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    still my favorite

    Leave a comment:


  • RagtopE30
    replied
    Oh just to clear this up. It is just a video my wife found for me while we are here in Europe. I had nothing to do with the convoy other than enjoying the video.
    Just thought I would share.

    Leave a comment:

Working...