• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadrajet
    replied
    Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
    Neat.

Makes me miss alll those back roads of Anacortes/Burlington. I used to cruise the same roads for fun after work... now i've got to plan a trip up there and hit chuckanut drive at least one more time.

Great video, really well done. :up:
    Chuck has way too many constabulary and mini vans obstructing traffic here lately. We're talking about other roads to use for drives.

Leave a comment:

• P Arkus
    replied
    Finally got time to watch this video. Great job! I know one of these years soon i'll make it down to the E30 Picnic!

Leave a comment:

• YoNorm
    replied
    Just watched it a second time. Motivates me to bring my car up to snuff!

Leave a comment:

• R3NNWAGEN
    replied
    Awesome movie!

Leave a comment:

• Jib05
    replied
    Is it bad that I would probably fly from New Zealand to show up for the picnic? haha the wife always wanted to visit the states...

this might work...

Leave a comment:

• Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Beautifully done. I know some guys, including me, shared this on facebook because we just felt the need to get this video out there! I think you tap into at least one thing each and everyone of us enthusiasts like about an e30.

Like mentioned before, (not like you're going to remake it) the E30 is known for also being a solid car when in an accident. My brother sent my dad's IX into a guard rail and cement barrier at 65+ mph in the snow and barely bent the rear quarter and a dent in the left front panel.

Leave a comment:

• Delta
    replied
    I thought the docu was great, really would've liked it to be longer though. Brought up many of the great aspects of the e30 as it's really a drivers car. I love mine and will drive it daily as long as I can

Leave a comment:

• jprastrullo
    replied
    Am I the only one who thinks it was too short?? Needs moar!! Great film nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• kalib0y
    replied
    awesome video!

Leave a comment:

• haggardfab
    replied
    awesome video, kudos

Leave a comment:

• pandaiswong
    replied
    Loved it! I'm going to have to make the trip up to that picnic within the next couple years.

Leave a comment:

• Sean S.
    replied
    Absolutely amazing!!!

Leave a comment:

• shootnjunky
    replied
    might be able to do it in 2016, will still be in grad school next year :(

And Blunt it is kind of rude to flaunt the M3 lol

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Was thinking the same thing. I think the e30 and I will be at the 2015 e30 picnic

Leave a comment:

• blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
    Well done. After watching I now need to drive out for the picnic...
    Lets do it ... Ill be driving my M3 out as soon as its done

Leave a comment:

Working...
X