X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimmer_man
    replied
    This is the singe best car video ive ever seen. Well done. Where can i buy a copy?

Leave a comment:

• estoguy
    replied
    I thought it was well done, but a bit on the dry side. I was hoping to perhaps use this when I sub-teach auto classes, as I'm not allowed to let them work in the shop (lack proper shop qualifications), but I think it would bore them. :(

Would have been nice to have some more driving action and more BMW history on the E30, but that's just my $0.02.

Leave a comment:

• brutus87
    replied
    Awesome

Leave a comment:

• crafto95
    replied
    We used my Canon T3i + 24-105 f/4L lens for the entire film, but for the intro we used a Canon 50mm 1.8 to get the shallow depth of field. The lens is literally less than a hundred bucks, but delivers amazing bang for the buck!

Leave a comment:

• roznic
    replied
    Well done, I enjoyed it.. saw it on FB the other day...

Leave a comment:

• spdracrm3
    replied
    great job , needed some E30M3 DTM footage (did like the rally coverage)

Leave a comment:

• kingston
    replied
    Very cool video! It's neat to see what other enthusiasts put out there for our little cult car. Hope someday there can be a full-length film, where you guys have a budget to travel to other parts of the country and overseas.

Kickstarter campaign? I'd be down!

Leave a comment:

• anabolice30
    replied
    Originally posted by Panici View Post

The only thing I disagree with is that the video mentions safety as a negative a few times. The E30 was top of its class for crash tests, and is still safer then many cars that are much newer. I've seen pictures of (E30) serious accidents, rollovers, multiple car type stuff, the roof keeps its structure, and 99% of the time occupants walk away with only bumps and bruises. It's a structurally well designed and engineered car.
    This, check my sig. I wrapped around a tree going 60 and walked away with nothing but a concussion. The e30 is god's chariot.

Also, what was the camera used to record the opening scene, and what affects were used. I wanna make a short video and that is the "look" I am going for.
    Last edited by anabolice30; 10-04-2014, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• serdar255
    replied
    Loved it!

Leave a comment:

• crafto95
    replied
    Those are 16" - I like not having so much tire on the side (and they are infinitely less difficult to clean than weaves)

Leave a comment:

• downforce22
    replied
    Good video. I was bummed when it was over only after 30 minutes. I would have loved a segment on some of the varieties of e30 (*cough 325iX cough*) or something, but it was done well. Almost reminded me of some of the first petrolicious videos

Leave a comment:

• dirtbag30
    replied
    great job, loved it!!!!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Got the time to watch this, fantastic job! loved it.

Leave a comment:

• DEV0 E30
    replied
    Finally had time to watch the full thing instead of just bits in the background. Guys, this is beyond special. It makes me very proud to say, you couldn't have done a better job. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• bangn
    replied
    Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
    Have you taken apart a modern car? E30's don't have much to compare to there, yes they technically HAVE insulation, but not much compared to current BMW's
    Yes.

dynamat an E30? my e30's quieter than most modern cars.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X