X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bellerto
    replied
    I don't get tired of watching this and is one of the reasons I pulled the trigger on my own. I only wish they would have published a high def version on YouTube so I dont have to use Vimeo.

Leave a comment:

• andrew_sparks
    replied
    Well done!;)

Leave a comment:

• blackmist27
    replied
    great video! i want more!
    wish you also covered SE30

Leave a comment:

• jpod999
    replied
    I just watched this the other day for the first time. Really great job on the doc, I enjoyed it a lot!

Leave a comment:

• blads99
    replied
    Went back to this thread to watch this vid....

As extra motivation to wrench tomorrow morning.

Leave a comment:

• Trackrabbit21
    replied
    Watched this right after I bought my E30. Freakin fell in love with it even more after this. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Pantless Spency
    replied
    im surprised it took me so long to view this spectacle. amazing video.

i reaaaaaallly need to go to the picnic this upcoming year.

Leave a comment:

• JJe30
    replied
    Good video. It was a nice break from homework

Leave a comment:

• Fsnow
    replied
    Great work! I just finally watched it. Ive loved these cars since I was a kid. I bought the first one I ever sat in. The look, the feel, they are truly special and I want to own forever.

Leave a comment:

• GillesBigCowboy
    replied
    Just found this video... nice job!!
    I do so love driving these things.

Leave a comment:

• cirrusblue
    replied
    We def. need E. Coast E30 Picnic

I wish we had one of these... could do it in CT or something so we'd get from NJ to ME...

Leave a comment:

• jeff_b
    replied
    Great vid! East Coast E30 picnic anyone? Friggin mint!!

Leave a comment:

• fo_ever2.7
    replied
    (New here first post lol)

Absolultely loved this documentary ... Watched it like 10 times

Im a fairly new owner (under a year) , That being said , Im also barely 21 .
    Now down here in South Africa where I come from , the e30 is pretty popular ... Just not for the same reasons you guys might be used to. Down here its heralded as the ultimate gangster/hood ride - And you will most probably be 'jacked for being a 21yr old kid riding around in a 2door sunroof 325i

This documentary helped me to explain to my friends and family , mostly my dad and Gdad why I was inlove with this particular 28year old breed of car. It showed them that I was enthusiastic about a true drivers car and not just trying to be a gangbanger interested in driveby's and the likes:loco:

And i must say , this video did great work for me . After theyd seen this video they all look at the car in a different light , they even speak more enthusiastically about it instead of just teasing me about my run down 87' all time. My dad actually asked me to drive it after watching this ;)

So Id like to Thank the people behind making this production happen . I thoroughly enjoyed it and love the way it was put together - Music , interviews , all of it - BIG THUMBS UP!

Leave a comment:

• Brezzi
    replied
    finally watched this. captivating work! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• ahrensNW
    replied
    This is such a great video

Leave a comment:

Working...
X