X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by Ludwig View Post

That's something that bothers me for a while now. There's people who try aything to make non-descript photos, hide the numberplates on photos, never make a photo of their car in the vicinity of where it's stored. And then the google car comes and makes a picture of it in your driveway or at your working place and voilá: people come visit for parts of the complete car.

I find it very pleasing however google tries to pixelate one of the sponsor stickers on the Jägermeister car :rofl:
    Anyone driving down the street can see your car, so what's the difference? It would probably be quicker for someone to drive around prowling than it would to prowl on Google maps.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Stupid truck ruined the shot of this little dude backed into the driveway
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Found my car while not-working today, thought of this thread.

Leave a comment:

• e30sh
    replied

I find it very pleasing however google tries to pixelate one of the sponsor stickers on the Jägermeister car :rofl:
    I googled the car. The pixelated area behind rear tire is Pirelli sticker. Wonder why? I thought tobacco was the no no in auto racing today.

Leave a comment:

• AWDBOB
    replied
    That's something that bothers me for a while now. There's people who try aything to make non-descript photos, hide the numberplates on photos, never make a photo of their car in the vicinity of where it's stored. And then the google car comes and makes a picture of it in your driveway or at your working place and voilá: people come visit for parts of the complete car.
    I had my home blocked out by google for peace of mind. They do it for privacy reasons if you request it.

Leave a comment:

• Ludwig
    replied
    Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
    Hmmmm. Google Maps be a good tool for “driveway finds.”

Leave a comment:

• GodOfChugs
    replied
    Damn that's incredible. Such a sick car too

Leave a comment:

• jgilber0
    replied
    Hmmmm. Google Maps be a good tool for “driveway finds.”

Leave a comment:

• lukeADE335i
    replied
    Pretty sure I've seen a magazine article that car & it has an LS1 swap?

Was an orange M3 in Jägermeister livery from Norway - can't be too many of those around :D

Leave a comment:

• sgtskid
    replied
    I wanna play.

Here is my 353 while it was still under the knife.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	7196842

Leave a comment:

• jdt10768
    replied
    Nice shadow of the Google periscope camera there!

Leave a comment:

• audiquattrot
    replied
    my ix shows on google maps as well.

325ix
    325ixx

Leave a comment:

• AWDBOB
    replied
    Google maps is a great thing. I was searching through my M3 after I purchased it and thought to run a few addresses I found in the car. Sure enough, the Google Maps image for one of them had the car in the driveway, with some "rimzzzz" nonetheless.

Untitled by Bobbie Morrone, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• fight4life28
    replied
    I see this guy on IG bmw sites. I think it has ls something in it now days.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    That is awesome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X