Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELVA164
    replied
    Glad you liked it, Simon! Feel free to share it around :)

Good call moving the video, I'll post all future ones in here. I forgot you had the mythical mod powers :borg:

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    What an awesome video. I like the minimal voice over, no music and lots of engine noises. I cant wait to get my Dastun out there...

BTW I moved this over to the media area, just to keep the cool videos from getting buried

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    Glad you liked it!

Leave a comment:

• squidrope
    replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    So cool!
    Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
    Nice! I'll be honest, I was rooting for the Alfa, haha! But you guys probably have a higher P/W ratio.
    Don't feel too bad, the winner was also driving a Giulietta. That being said, we both came from well down the field (I actually started 21st), but he won fair and square :)
    Last edited by ELVA164; 11-08-2018, 11:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Nice! I'll be honest, I was rooting for the Alfa, haha! But you guys probably have a higher P/W ratio.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    So cool!

Leave a comment:

• ELVA164
    started a topic Finally did another racing video!

Finally did another racing video!

Hey folks,

It's been a while, but I went through my back catalog of race footage and put together a session featuring myself and a customer of ours at Thompson, CT. He had an absolute blast fighting me off and I had a great time filling his mirrors. I'm hoping to start doing these a little more often, so enjoy!

-Mike

Uh...I guess Youtube embedding doesn't work anymore? Anywho, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9m15YBD_mw
    Last edited by ELVA164; 11-07-2018, 05:53 PM.
Working...
X