BMW X5 Nurburgring Documentary

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Il Duce
    replied
    amazing vid, i have the entire thing in HD on my computer... that track makes my vagina wet.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    Just wait till you drive it. You will never forget it.
    (The 'Ring, that is)

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    thanks..

    ill go try the converter thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • wayfast
    replied
    Originally posted by Tree18is
    okay, im still "buffering" it, but how do i save it.. its really good quality and i love it.


    clicky, save as a .flv, then get something like total video converter to convert it to avi/mpg whatever you like.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Definetly a great watch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    damm

    im still downloading it.. but wow... thank you for pointing this out...
    i cant figure out how to save it to the hard drive though... how to?
    Last edited by Tree18is; 01-16-2007, 10:00 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • adept
    started a topic BMW X5 Nurburgring Documentary

    BMW X5 Nurburgring Documentary

    I was looking for the x5 commercial on youtube because I wanted to watch it over and over, and I found this:




    Plenty of e30 presence, which I liked (even a touring). 8-)
Working...