God Of the Sig, Please Answer My Request

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    It worked guys, thanks! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    right click the image and copy image location on my post, paste into the img code...

    Leave a comment:


  • BBY1104
    Guest replied
    /\ I am using photobucket, try to quote my thread a post it in user CP under edit signature all you need is the link

    Leave a comment:


  • speedhop
    replied
    Make sure it is under the allotted file size...that's all I can think of.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Even if I save the image on to my computer, then simply upload it like that, the sig uploader on the forum shrinks it...any thoughts on how to keep it bigger?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    try something other than photbucket

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    WTF!!!

    Everytime I upload it, the sig uploader shrinks it!!!

    How do I get it to stay that size???

    Help, please.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    I'm going to use the first for R3V, and the second for BFC...that way I can have my cake and eat it too!

    Thanks guys! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by BBY1104
    Fuck that's sick too! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    check you upload options under the uploader...

    and to your requests..
    Much better! :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • BBY1104
    Guest replied

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    ^ that sig looks HAWT!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    check you upload options under the uploader...

    and to your requests..

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Not complaining, just want something a little more exciting.

    About the size,I used photobucket to load it up and it shrank! How else can i upload it to keep that siz? I hate how small it got.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    sorry the subtle one I made isn't up to par.. Why didnt you keep it full size?

    Leave a comment:

Working...