God Of the Sig, Please Answer My Request

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BBY1104
    Guest replied
    making one now Ill suprise thee !!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Also...why the hell did everyone give up on my sig???

    I'm just using this one until you guys come up with something better!! :hitler:

    Lol, now pretty please, with sugar on top (clean up the fuckin' car) MAKE ME A CREATIVE SIG! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Take a roll down the infamous street with the center divider, telephone poles, which leads directly to Westchester park/golf-course and you'll see my car on the right-hand side. ;)

    P.S: The street name starts with George :pimp:

    Leave a comment:


  • speedhop
    replied
    I'm still baffled at the fact that I'm at LMU every damn day, park right on 78th every damn day, and have only seen your car once.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    And you know this...M-A-N!!! :drink:

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Any others guys??? E30 Trash please chime in...I love your skillz :)
    Hey Chris your fucking new avatar is gold!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Any others guys??? E30 Trash please chime in...I love your skillz :)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    ^ That looks sick, can you put a nice border on it and maybe make my sig name bigger???

    Thanks for the quick work guys.
    Last edited by e30polak; 05-28-2008, 08:01 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Crop that shot. It's already done, you sepia toned that via your digi camera.
    Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 05-27-2008, 10:54 PM. Reason: forgot an N. Drunken postin' FTLQ!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    started a topic God Of the Sig, Please Answer My Request

    God Of the Sig, Please Answer My Request

    I'd like something creative guys.

    Please help me out with a new sig...Thanks

Working...