My new Fav E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • speedminded
    replied
    Link to Wayne's build thread of the Jagermeister e30 M3:


    It was completed sometime in 2005 then sold in 2006, supposedly he's been working on an LS7 powered e36 touring...?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    clown feet?

    Leave a comment:


  • E-Thirty
    replied
    A big V8 like that doesn't giggle.:p

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    Gay...

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by bignate948
    that thing is sick but how the hell would you heel and toe?
    i figure in a car like that...maybe you don't need to heel and toe. maybe the ls1 heel and toe's itself and then giggles at you for trying such foolish things

    Leave a comment:


  • bignate948
    replied
    that thing is sick but how the hell would you heel and toe?

    Leave a comment:


  • willsol
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I have the issue of PBMW this car was featured it, it's pretty amazing.

    Orly, any online link to it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I have the issue of PBMW this car was featured it, it's pretty amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    If anyone finds any videos of this car, post them up!

    Leave a comment:


  • evil_twin
    replied
    Originally posted by willsol
    I noticed that as well... Im wondering if it was setup that way on purpose for the driver.
    I think it's so it's easier for left foot braking.

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    '04 had the ls1.'05-'06 had the ls2.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    I like the wheels on it. Wouldn't it have made more sense to remove a headlight than put the hood scoop in?

    Leave a comment:


  • willsol
    replied
    Originally posted by aintnothang
    that motor is just a ls1?
    I think it might be the LS2... not sure though

    Either way 350hp or 400hp has to be pretty nice coupled with pretty damn good gas mileage in a car that light.

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    that motor is just a ls1?

    Leave a comment:


  • willsol
    replied
    Originally posted by xlr8rbob
    very nice sleeper.

    bet it sounds bitchin.

    I love the rims in your sig
    Are they Type A?

    I plan on picking up a set of those some day.

    Leave a comment:

Working...