Puke. Just a little. *wink*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • -Jelko-
    replied
    Originally posted by LEANE30
    HASHAHAHAHA, BBBAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA!!!! it's a 318i :rofl:
    Realise its m40 engine,115hp of pure fury :hitler:


    Who am i laughin to...i got 316i :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    I don't mind that car not one bit. To each its own. If half the guys here had skills to do something/anything that creative, it would be a puke-fest of a forum. Whole bunch computer-goons judging people who actually work on their cars.


    Of all auto-communities, individuality is not R3V's strength.




    And that song was dreadful. Made Dave Mathews Band sound bearable.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    Looks kinda like a new dodge charger srt8....

    hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    haha. well at least he is proud of his pile of shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    I think the sad thing is how much time, effort and money they guy spent to make that pile of shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • jr325es
    replied
    i personally think the song might be worse than the car... i searched for the lyrics lol
    The piece of my life
    I feel no pain
    My car is running
    I don't search for a Holy Grail
    I think it's funny
    You talk about destiny
    Please just save it for some other time
    No problems to bother me
    Simple piece
    The piece of my life

    Chorus:
    Piece of my life

    All the time to play
    All the fun I'm having
    When I need to clean the shirts
    I call my mummy

    My friends are beautiful
    Just as they should be
    This is my creed
    I have no reason to lie

    Chorus:
    Piece of my life
    Yeah coming in
    Of a piece of my life
    I know
    The piece of my life
    Yeah
    The piece of my life

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    haha. we should try to jump start a car with a chain of people.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    It looks like one of the cars in "Da Ali G" movie? camouflage.
    Last edited by T Verdier; 12-07-2008, 12:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    atleast the rear drums were painted in a nice contrasting blue!!
    i love it!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    I like how he put the license plate on the bumper. lol. It's so out of place.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Looks kinda like a new dodge charger srt8....

    Leave a comment:


  • asuj158
    replied
    could have been a cool car... but he fucked it up

    Leave a comment:


  • LEANE30
    replied
    Originally posted by av91oii
    oh crap. I must have been thinking about a batmobile when I wrote that lol. The big ass bumpers and massive plate cover distracted me from the rest of the car. Not to mention the bestly kidney's and vented hood. The car reminds me of a pitbull.

    :puppy: what the hell you have against pitbulls? :hitler:






    fyi: pitbulls think you remind them of this focus guy ^

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    time to un-pimp ze auto

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    Originally posted by LEANE30
    there is NOTHING "widebody" about that car.
    oh crap. I must have been thinking about a batmobile when I wrote that lol. The big ass bumpers and massive plate cover distracted me from the rest of the car. Not to mention the bestly kidney's and vented hood. The car reminds me of a pitbull.

    Leave a comment:

Working...