Need some sig pics from the pros.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    I can put those cars on top of a piano if you want.. I'm not good at much else though..

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    Still need my sig Pls.... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    Yup its still in the shop.....

    Leave a comment:


  • notoriousracing
    replied
    Originally posted by atan88
    Grandpa :p





    Is he still at Gabriels? I gave him a ride back to the shop the other night and he said the yellow bird still isnt done! Want me to go crack some skulls for ya!? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • 8380 Labs
    replied
    looks like youve got a few bucks you havent spent yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • MG325i
    replied
    Originally posted by atan88
    Thanks I like the 002s I even have 2 identical Polaris turbos and a 74 Fjord Blu rhd tii :) but all are being restored at the moment.
    my dad has too many 02's to restore. He currently is restoring a Fjord 72tii, and im working on a 69' putting the M20 engine in. But we also got a 2800cs to get on the road as well. But again, beautiful cars! What every guy on this forum dreams of having in his garage.:)

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    Originally posted by MG325i
    beautiful cars you have. its nice that you have (newer) cars, yet still drive a turbo 02. veddy nice! ever take any of them to the track?
    Thanks I like the 002s I even have 2 identical Polaris turbos and a 74 Fjord Blu rhd tii :) but all are being restored at the moment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Car Addict
    replied
    i am unbelievably jealous especially for the 63 amg black. and the alpina m3. BADASS

    Leave a comment:


  • ban1
    replied
    Amazing collection.

    Leave a comment:


  • MG325i
    replied
    beautiful cars you have. its nice that you have (newer) cars, yet still drive a turbo 02. veddy nice! ever take any of them to the track?

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Too Short
    replied
    ill give it a shot... looks like i got a couple of new desktop backgrounds for along time :D

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    Will you adopt me? Or at least include me in your will! lol. Awesome garage!

    Leave a comment:


  • atan88
    replied
    Love the R8 and yes pm me when you come visit.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    Alvin you rock. Lovely selection, any thoughts on the newer "R" Audis? Yes I said it, I like them.

    Love the coupe in LSB, I have the roadster. Maybe one of these days when i come out to Northern Cal, we can meet up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...