Would like $600 for it plus shipping costs.
Fraction of the cost. Shipping via ABF is semi reasonable.
Safety Devices 6 point legal in Spec E30?
Collapse
X
-
I see how you thought that after I reread what I posted I tend to type pretty good with hunt and peck but the brain can sometimes get ahead of the fingers. LOLLeave a comment:
-
Yep, i thought belts, anyway, these guys got some stuff that will fit BMW's, sometimes they have nice seats, ducting, aircraft bolts, brake lines, ETC.Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, realize that now. Oh, guess what brain was typing faster than my two finger method.
Safety Devices 6 point roll cage not 6 point belt system.Leave a comment:
-
Greg,
I think he thinks you're talking about 6-point belts, not the 6pt. cage you mean.Leave a comment:
-
Say huh? That really has nothing to do with if my 6 point has SFi or FiA dates on it. I would rather not purchase belts from a NasCar team as belts do stretch and so on and who knows if the were involved in an accident.If you hunt E Bay and ask the sellers sometimes these NASCAR parts sellers have 5-6 point belts with a year or two left cheep. One guy dumped a bunch of belts with the cam locks cause the NASCAR guys don't like that release. 2 sellers are raceprovenparts and mart686 and these more.
Upon doing further data searching my set up does not have an SFi date.
BMW 3 Series (E 30 ?84 - 91) Sunroof 2 door (Also fits M3)
4 door version available soon...
Bolt-in cage to clear normal trim and dashboard. Mounts in 6 places to floor / rear wheel arches. 45mm Main hoop, rest of cage 38mm. Certified for competition with fixed or removable diagonal. diagonal. Use Unique Door Bars.
Not MSA/FIA homologated.
Front cage: RBB093SSU
Rear (no diag.- road use): RBB094SSU
Rear (fixed diag.): RBB095SSU
Rear (removable diag.) : RBB095SRU
Door bar N/S: RBB09DSUN
Door bar O/S: RBB09DSUOLeave a comment:
-
If you hunt E Bay and ask the sellers sometimes these NASCAR parts sellers have 5-6 point belts with a year or two left cheep. One guy dumped a bunch of belts with the cam locks cause the NASCAR guys don't like that release. 2 sellers are raceprovenparts and mart686 and these more.Leave a comment:
-
Not sure if it has one? It's been wrapped in plastic for 3 plus years in two of my storage garages.
So to answer the question. I don't know.Leave a comment:
-
Safety Devices 6 point legal in Spec E30?
I have a new,(sitting around at my place) 6 point and at this point I know I will not be getting back into any form of competitive auto sports besides Karting.
So without reading all the by-laws of Spec E30 this is a lazy way of saying is it legal?
And if so are there any NE guys interested in it?
Edit: Safety Devices 6 point roll cage not 6 point belt system. :EditLast edited by M-technik-3; 06-16-2011, 10:29 AM.Tags: None

Leave a comment: