• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice
    WMMFT Racing/Condor SpeedShop/BimmerHeads

Comment

So much win!
      Originally posted by LJ851
      kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
      ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
      #teamross
      Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

Bump?

Comment

UPDATES!!!

I've seen bits and piece of the event, Next year I'm coming out.........Look for me, I'll be the big hairy Midwest corn fed lookin fellow with a huge grin from ear to ear!
          sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

2014 RUN!

We ended up 25th overall and 5th in time attack this year! Hoping for good weather again next year as it was a blast not being as sketched out!

Ill be searching the internets for more pics and video to throw on here soon.

Car still has a high rpm cutout which we kept fighting to figure out and we now think is crank signal noise which we weren't able to dial out with the old firmware we were using on our megasquirt.. If all goes well for next year Ill have a new ecu to improve this and about 10 other things and hopefully some other goodies to try to break at least the 10:30 mark.
            Instagram timhardyracing

Pikes Peak Hill Climb Build

Comment

This is awesome, I would love to go out to next years event and see this car. I had a similar issue with high rpm cutout with a set of bad injectors but I doubt this is the case.

Comment

So Awesome! Must be a rush making it to the top of Pikes peak!

R.H.D
                M-technic I club

Comment

EPIC! Happy you had so much fun, and now I have a new screen saver :)
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

congratulation Dude! An amazing race and a very nice time!
                    http://www.pikespeak.eu

https://www.facebook.com/#!/PikePeaks

Comment

Totally Dawesome!
                      HIK Fab

Comment

Congratulations to you, I am very impressed by your work!
                        1990 kashmir beige BMW e30 327i
                        muggello rot BMW e36 M3 Gruppe A Euro
                        1990 GP weiss Porsche 964 C2
                        1997 schwarz II BMW e36 328iS supercharged

Comment

Hey so whats your wheel/tire setup and suspension? Looks like 5 lug APEX 17x9.5s?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Tim,

So glad to be a part of your build. Congrats buddy!
                            -ryan
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                            Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                            LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
                              Hey so whats your wheel/tire setup and suspension? Looks like 5 lug APEX 17x9.5s?!
                              Yea Im running apex 17x10's all around with spacers 15mm up front and 1- 3/4" bolt on ones in the rear. Still using ground control mustang (if I remember right) struts with shortened tubes...Still using e30 control arms, basically modified the spindles to make e30 m3 style strut tubes with slightly more offset.

Rear is still ground control shocks and e32 or e34 (which ever one had the highest offset) hubs with 5mm shims in the stock e30 trailing arms and custom axles with Porsche 930 sized cv's... IE bushings and camber toe kit.

Im tempted to go with larger rims next year for the rear at least 12in with some custom rims with the perfect offset but I first have to solve the hesitation/get a newer ecu most likely aem, set up a cooler for the transmission, maybe a stronger diff/ driveshaft... the list goes on and on.
                              Instagram timhardyracing

Pikes Peak Hill Climb Build

Comment

Very nice!

My friend has the exact same powerplant making the same power with the same issue.
                                At first it was a wobbly harmonic balancer, fixed it, got a (better)retune and the problem is back.
                                We suspect a bad RPM signal / differential sensor. Don't know.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X