replied
    Pit stop at the 25!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Fooshe
    replied
    Another
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fooshe; 04-14-2017, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fooshe
    replied
    2015 NASA Spec E30 Championship
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Fooshe
    replied
    Not me...

But I LUV this shot!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• IF1960
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IF1960
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gumby
    replied
    first event on coilovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JRKOUPE
    replied
    greaaaat pic

she has like zero body lean..

set up?????

more!!!

just found this....niiiice

Leave a comment:

• JamesE30
    replied
    Ring fun

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7184.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	7189913

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Geezeracing View Post
    The pig cheeks are from Ireland Engineering. Fronts mostly bolt on, rears require some grafting onto the existing fender with 3M automotive adhesive. Engine is an M10 with Shrick 304, sidedrafts, close ratio trans, coilovers, cage, cell, GT3 front subframe, all the usual race hardware. I need to assemble a more aggressive engine and reduce the weight to be more competitive in the Vintage race world. Comparing the 2002 and the E30 is not exactly fair but they unfortunately would run in the same class, just at different ends of it.

Awesome car is it group b sedan? I also have a vintage 2002 racer. Im working in getting back into track duty it hasn't been raced since the 80's and 90's. The engine Im building for it is an m10 with 12:1 compression, 316 degree cam and weber 45's. The next engine will be 13:1 with a 336 degree cam.

Leave a comment:

• JRKOUPE
    replied
    soooo like 175-190 hp?/or so

I was just reading how some FIA racers in europe are seeing like 250 hp on m10 motors w/ injection....yikes

I have a source for fenders that are hands down the best qual. in the USA...hands down.

Korman and IE are very iffy to me....quality, fit etc... I run IE fenders...bought em before I located this other source. I guess on a racer it may not be a biggie to you....buuuut they are way better
    Last edited by JRKOUPE; 01-16-2017, 02:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Geezeracing
    replied
    BMW 2002 Pig Cheeks

The pig cheeks are from Ireland Engineering. Fronts mostly bolt on, rears require some grafting onto the existing fender with 3M automotive adhesive. Engine is an M10 with Shrick 304, sidedrafts, close ratio trans, coilovers, cage, cell, GT3 front subframe, all the usual race hardware. I need to assemble a more aggressive engine and reduce the weight to be more competitive in the Vintage race world. Comparing the 2002 and the E30 is not exactly fair but they unfortunately would run in the same class, just at different ends of it.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JRKOUPE
    replied
    geezer.....

would love to see some on board vids.

And re that 02.....I am a huge fan of pig cheeked 02s...I have one as well. Whos fenders are those?.....even your hood latch is so very period.

what engine is in that lil beast?.....m10?...carbed..duals?....

sorry for this OT....but man u got me all excited lol

Leave a comment:

• Geezeracing
    replied
    Enhanced Compression

SCCA allows the 325 to run C/R as high as 12/1 in E Production. The M20 currently sports a somewhat thicker MLS head gasket and has a calculated 11/1 C/R. If I want to be competitive in E/P I'll need to get back to 12/1 as I'm probably losing 20 h/p as presently configured.
    The M20 as a race engine seems pretty durable, once the rocker issues are sorted. The car's previous owner helped VAC develop their " Unbreakable" aluminum rockers and so far I've had no failures. His experience was such that he put a hole in the firewall and could change a broken rocker in 20 minutes.
    My issues to date have had more to do with transmission and clutch in that the Getrag box needs a fluid venting system that allows the lube to go a catch tank and return once it's cooled rather than blown out the various seals onto the bottom of the car. The 5.5 inch twin disc clutch allows fast shifts but isn't particularly user friendly. It's engaged or it's not, no slipping allowed. So forget driving the car onto the trailer or driving slowly around the paddock area.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post

and pics of the 02!!!!!!

Second this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X