Leave a comment:

• Revzillia
    replied
    Here 's the latest one

Leave a comment:

• haaken675
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris916 View Post
    Yup custom built the diffuser. The main section is made out of Alumilite panel which is roughly 1/8 thick but really light. The ends are bent aluminum sheet. It sticks out about 4 past the back of the car and extends to the diff under the car. The wing is a Brooks Pro wing. I love it. Really good quality, but unfortunately I dont think they are still in business. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would you mind sharing how wide it is (approximately)? I am debating on the width and upright height for an APR gt-250 wing and I keep going back and forth. I really don't want to go overboard since I have nothing to compare too. I could easily see myself with some hotboi ricer looking wing because in my head it was the right size, lol...

Leave a comment:

• Chris916
    replied
    Originally posted by haaken675 View Post
    Did you build the diffuser yourself? I would love more details on it. I am trying to design mine now as I have the spare tire well cut out already and know 100% I am building a diffuser. Also, what wing is that? I keep debating on an APR gt-250, but don't know the upright spacing or height I want still.
    Yup custom built the diffuser. The main section is made out of Alumilite panel which is roughly 1/8 thick but really light. The ends are bent aluminum sheet. It sticks out about 4 past the back of the car and extends to the diff under the car. The wing is a Brooks Pro wing. I love it. Really good quality, but unfortunately I dont think they are still in business. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mwagner10702
    replied
    Who doesn't love track days . . . ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	3-M3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.2 KB ID:	9869991

Click image for larger version  Name:	4-M3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.4 KB ID:	9869992

And a couple gratuitous shots of my 1994 NSX as well . . . .

Click image for larger version  Name:	NSX-3.JPG Views:	0 Size:	67.3 KB ID:	9869990

Leave a comment:

• haaken675
    replied
    Did you build the diffuser yourself? I would love more details on it. I am trying to design mine now as I have the spare tire well cut out already and know 100% I am building a diffuser. Also, what wing is that? I keep debating on an APR gt-250, but don't know the upright spacing or height I want still.

Leave a comment:

• Chris916
    replied
    Thought i'd share a few shots of the car on track this year!

Untitled by Chris Bernier, on Flickr

74F1A344-69C2-4E98-8C4F-1E66B562C548 by Chris Bernier, on Flickr

CC8C1ADE-FF80-45B4-B67B-49C62D75BB64 by Chris Bernier, on Flickr

1AD1BD40-3F8C-4CA7-8578-B7CDCCC4CB15 by Chris Bernier, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Fooshe
    replied
    Originally posted by TKAuto View Post

Way to school them boys Hasan!

Leave a comment:

• bankrupt e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Revzillia View Post

A couple from few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I know you! I am a big fan of your car! We chatted for a while last summer when you were shaking this car down. I work for Ford Performance. I forget if I had my e30 there that day when the fire extinguisher went off or if I was just spectating...

Leave a comment:

• Revzillia
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Revzillia
    replied
    Originally posted by JimmyP View Post
    Nice. Is that SCCA STU? What division / region?

What are you running for drivetrain?

Great Lakes Its a 2.5

Leave a comment:

• PacificExposure
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JimmyP
    replied
    Nice. Is that SCCA STU? What division / region?
    What are you running for drivetrain?

Leave a comment:

• Revzillia
    replied

A couple from few weeks ago

Leave a comment:

Working...
X