First auto-x of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First auto-x of the season

I went to the Bremerton Sports Car Club practice event on Sunday (5/27) and had an absolute blast. This was the first auto-x with the 325is and my first driving event of the season and it did pretty good. I think I had the fastest street tire time of the morning with a 57.07. Can't wait to get back in the track mood.

Here is a link of a good looking run. (couple cones but it has the best light and sound)

87 325is at a Bremerton Sports Car Club autocross
    ///PNW E30 Crew
    Bryce
    '87 325is.....Pro3?....One day!
    '91 318is Daily drive with a bit of attitude

YEAH!!
    Nice job man, fastest time on street tires is HUGE...good looking run, thanks for sharing.

Who was using the other half of the course that day?

Justin
    sigpic

Comment

SCCA national
      ///PNW E30 Crew
      Bryce
      '87 325is.....Pro3?....One day!
      '91 318is Daily drive with a bit of attitude

Comment

Looks good.

I need to bring the Integra up at least once.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

nice!!

too bad the camera was so far away most the time but car sounded great! what engine is that in there and exhaust?

Comment

Working...
          X