X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panjo
    replied
    Originally posted by agent View Post
    The admin team occasionally has to remove for sale threads. When that happens it's usually because the thread doesn't conform to the requirements posted here. If/when that occurs going forward, you may end up with a derelict thread on Panjo with no corresponding forum thread.
    If you don't already have it, I can permit r3vlimited moderator permissions on Panjo for you and the mod team. 'Closing/Deleting' the listing on Panjo as a mod will mark it as unavailable and/or remove the content from the forum.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Originally posted by panjo View Post
    If you 'Edit/Close' a listing on Panjo, the forum thread will be updated/marked as closed as well. Unfortunately, it is not backwards compatible.
    The admin team occasionally has to remove for sale threads. When that happens it's usually because the thread doesn't conform to the requirements posted here. If/when that occurs going forward, you may end up with a derelict thread on Panjo with no corresponding forum thread.

Leave a comment:

• panjo
    replied
    Since ads are now listed both here and on the Panjo site, what happens if/when a thread is deleted from the FS section here by a member of the admin team? How can that be reconciled on the Panjo site?
    If you 'Edit/Close' a listing on Panjo, the forum thread will be updated/marked as closed as well. Unfortunately, it is not backwards compatible.

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
    lol @ panjo contributing to the spam threads

seriously though, I posted an ad without a problem (except the images looked weird but whatev) so there has to be some kind of consistency issue.

There is a check box at the bottom you have to click for your panjo ad to show up here.. possibly it?
    Would you mind linking me to your forum thread? I'd be happy to look into that and sort it out for you. :)

Leave a comment:

• Das Delfin
    replied
    lol @ panjo contributing to the spam threads

seriously though, I posted an ad without a problem (except the images looked weird but whatev) so there has to be some kind of consistency issue.

There is a check box at the bottom you have to click for your panjo ad to show up here.. possibly it?

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Since ads are now listed both here and on the Panjo site, what happens if/when a thread is deleted from the FS section here by a member of the admin team? How can that be reconciled on the Panjo site?

Leave a comment:

• tmacbmw74
    replied
    Panjo

Can I ask why we have to use Panjo now to sell our items? I really like using this forum but just curious, it seems to becoming more of a profit based forum when using these types of selling/buying features

Leave a comment:

• panjo
    replied
    Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
    Having the same issue.

"Sorry, we were unable to connect your account. Please check your credentials and try again or contact support@panjo.com for assistance."

My post is up on Panjo but I'd like it to appear here as well.
    Originally posted by NotJesus View Post
    Also not able to connect my panjo account to r3v, same credentials error ^
    PM me or shoot us an email at support@panjo.com with your Panjo username and I'll manually connect and get that sorted out for you! I am investigating with our QA team what might be impacting connections. Thanks for your understanding :)

Leave a comment:

• NotJesus
    replied
    Also not able to connect my panjo account to r3v, same credentials error ^

Leave a comment:

• BobombETA
    replied
    Originally posted by dudoy View Post
    I am having trouble connecting my accounts. My listing is up on Panjo but I can't get it on R3V.
    Having the same issue.

"Sorry, we were unable to connect your account. Please check your credentials and try again or contact support@panjo.com for assistance."

My post is up on Panjo but I'd like it to appear here as well.

Leave a comment:

• panjo
    replied
    Originally posted by allen_t View Post
    Not able to connect my panjo account to my r3v account to post a FS thread here.
    Hey Allen, go ahead and PM me the email that is associated with your Panjo account, and I'll be able to help you sort that out!

Leave a comment:

• allen_t
    replied
    Not able to connect my panjo account to my r3v account to post a FS thread here.

Leave a comment:

• panjo
    replied
    Brian/James can you look into this please?

Our QA team is currently investigating what might be causing this issue as it appears that the behavior is inconsistent. Thank you for your patience. If anyone has insights or steps they took that led to a thread duplication, reach out to me at brian.lee@panjo.com. We hope to expedite a fix ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I was going to screencap. Thankyou.

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    Brian/James can you look into this please?

Leave a comment:

• agent
    replied
    I think so.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X