Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS - carbon fibre door cards for a coupe (NSW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS - carbon fibre door cards for a coupe (NSW)

For sale is a set of 0.8mm-thick CF door cards for an E30

Comes with CF skins for front doors, plus rear CF blanking plates, and the supplied fitting kit. I will also include stock trims, with the idea being you cut the tops off the stock trims (already done to one of the fronts), pull the vinyl off and recover it in suede/alcantara/whale penis/etc for that fuh raze look. You could also fit the kit without the stock tops, if you so wish. I'm not that hardcore. You might be. Are you? And if so, are you Batman? Anyway...

I'm after $280 for the lot.

Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Why do the acronyms for "New South Whales" and "Not Work Safe" look the same to me??

Comment

I hate you!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Willing to separate the rears???
        sigpic-Thanks warren

Comment

Working...
        X