This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
    white e30 parked at RCC riverside campus today. always see a red e30 as im leaving school before i get on the freeway.
    i think i see the same white one around redlands, does he have tinted windows with some stickers on the rear window and on some black rims? also i think i see your e30 everytime i leave my girlys place in S.B.

Comment

Originally posted by CircuitMonster View Post
      i think i see the same white one around redlands, does he have tinted windows with some stickers on the rear window and on some black rims? also i think i see your e30 everytime i leave my girlys place in S.B.
      black, lowered with purple hood and splitter/ yellow high beams? thats me, my girlfriend lives out there. my car is running like crap right now ;(

the white one i saw had soft 5 spoke aluminum rims
      Last edited by CHIF8008; 04-25-2011, 10:13 AM.
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

last night around 9ish. 60 freeway. you came up behind me-HID blue tinted lights. we had a lil run till i had to get off on Nason. as you passed your e30 looked black and lowered.

sorry for the crappy run my car has been running funky and missing/ backfiring
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        But of course

Comment

Nice E30 M3 on Topanga and Victory in the gas station today.
          Black with old skool MK deep dish wheels. older asian guy filling it up, exchanged thumbs up.
          PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
            Nice E30 M3 on Topanga and Victory in the gas station today.
            Black with old skool MK deep dish wheels. older asian guy filling it up, exchanged thumbs up.
            ive seen this guy around too...

anyhow

black POS e30 rev'd by me on the 101 nb past balboa

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
            PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

black, lowered with purple hood and splitter/ yellow high beams? thats me, my girlfriend lives out there. my car is running like crap right now ;(

the white one i saw had soft 5 spoke aluminum rims
              ah, yeah different e30's then lol. the one i see is always around the u of r. anyways your car is pretty slammed, im like damn! i need coilovers! lol

Comment

i wanna go lower but i need to finish my skid plate, i scrape everywhere! haha iv had plenty close calls
                Got Drop?? ;-)
                But of course

Comment

i wanna go lower but i need to finish my skid plate, i scrape everywhere! haha iv had plenty close calls
                  yeah thats one reason why im kinda glad im not so low right now. plus all my money has been going into my photography shit . i always think its funny when i always see these e30's around but never driving, always parked.

Comment

yesterday in Moreno valley
                    metallic blue vert with full rieger kit and some sort of aftermarket wheels.
                    you were driving up alessandro by the post office.

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

saw you at riverside campus yesterday, only a few cars down from me, automatic, pep boys red seat covers
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      But of course

Comment

Enough said.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

just passed you on Perris blvd. you were stopped at the light. too dark to see much
                          Got Drop?? ;-)
                          But of course

Comment

one black late model 325i on sportmax 501's at the rite aid on platt and victory

one red early model on gold sportmax 002's in the same area
                            ]

Comment

I saw my e30 in my garage

Comment

San Bernardino. black e30, you were stopped at the light as i crossed the street from mens warehouse to the Inland center mall entrance.
                                Got Drop?? ;-)
                                But of course

Comment

Working...
                                X