X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vincent Brick
    replied
    No pic, but Friday night I parked on the street 2 cars in front of a white 325es on what looked like Fifteen52 Formula TR wheels, in the Normal Heights area of SD. Nice looking car with the cool early es/is stuff, I was using it to try and show my buddy the difference between early and late bumpers.

Leave a comment:

• Bmwdayz
    replied
    M3's!

I don't post any of the e30's I usually take photos of but in the last week I saw these 2 beauties and figured it was worth my time to post them. The white one was on the 5 in Carmel Valley and the red M3 was on the 101 in Del Mar.

IMG_3204 by jon allie, on Flickr
    IMG_1603 by jon allie, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Found my twin

Leave a comment:

• htseng
    replied

On 24 this morning. Heading south on 680

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• strickland
    replied
    Really hope no one saw me learning to drive stick last weekend in Temecula lollll.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Who's this? Usually parked near Parker and Sacramento in Berkeley, I'm guessing you work at mechanic shop on the corner. I drive past on Wednesdays to pick up a produce box.

Leave a comment:

• mtech325
    replied
    Was at work by the SM Pier/Promenade today and spotted a late model right hand drive touring with a yellow euro plates and what looked to be a young kid behind the wheel on 2nd and Broadway. I think the car was green and sounded like a 4 cylinder from my quick glimpse.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Green late vert on white mesh wheels on Baker street in Costa Mesa yesterday. Exchanged thumbs

Leave a comment:

• mtech325
    replied
    Was leaving Ave 26 Tacos last night and ran into a guy with a white M-Tech 2 vert, gotta a chance to stop and chat for a few minutes as well.

Leave a comment:

• CHANTARS
    replied
    Saw a pretty clean Bronzit on my way to work today. Spotted in Walnut on Valley Blvd. and Brea Canyon Rd.

Leave a comment:

• peetiewonder
    replied
    Saw a clean 4 door on the side of the 101 earlier today around 4/415. looked like it was involved in a fender bender.

Leave a comment:

• KIRIEIW
    replied
    Originally posted by wworm View Post

Oakland pnp

Haha, never realized you posted this one dude! Thats me :up:

Leave a comment:

• PacificExposure
    replied
    Who are you!? Saw you in Julian today and am pretty sure you’re you’re my neighbor in Oceanside. Love the grey!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    On my way to work this morning. Manchester Blvd near Randy’s Donuts

Black ES/IS M3 badge on the back. Looked like ESM wheels. Guy threw up a peace sign and got one back

Leave a comment:

• semaj4712
    replied
    Whos got the dirty thirty in burbank? Female driver?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X