Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a late model black e30 with esm/bbs rs, I high beamed u, you high beamed back. On here?

White late model on black weaves, lowered, dent on driver quarter, on white oak near saticoy.
    harry/harout

Comment

Saw a lady driving a white early model Baur (not sure if there are late models) on Sunday Hawthorne and Torrance Left turn lane. Doubt she's on here.

Shortly after saw a white M3 going north on Hawthorne at Lomita. Saw you at the last second so no time to sig.
      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

Saturday night on the 405 S near Sunset.. white late model coupe lowered on 16s or 17s with a big white sticker on the back window (car club?).. I pulled a maneuver to get over from the fast lane to say hello - I know you saw me ;-)
        Make the bastard chase you.

Comment

spotted a early (not sure didnt get to see it really) model convertable with legit alpina rims with the caps on stevens creek blvd
          if youre here, i want your rims!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMan View Post
            Saturday night on the 405 S near Sunset.. white late model coupe lowered on 16s or 17s with a big white sticker on the back window (car club?).. I pulled a maneuver to get over from the fast lane to say hello - I know you saw me ;-)
            That was the black guy, AKA goat fucker. Kev, he's a ricer of sorts.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

saw a lowered late model schwarz that honked at me on 680 s by walnut creek
              I was in an alpine and waved back all awkwardly because I was eatin dat chick-filet LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                saw a lowered late model schwarz that honked at me on 680 s by walnut creek
                I was in an alpine and waved back all awkwardly because I was eatin dat chick-filet LOL
                What's up, I'm not the one you saw earlier but I always see you posting about driving on 680 by Walnut Creek. Are you from the Concord/Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek area? Where do you guys hang out at in the East Bay?
                http://idelrosario.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by MacroCosm View Post
                  What's up, I'm not the one you saw earlier but I always see you posting about driving on 680 by Walnut Creek. Are you from the Concord/Pleasant Hill/Walnut Creek area? Where do you guys hang out at in the East Bay?
                  really? gotta keep my eyes peeled for yours then
                  I'm from San Ramon but I go to school at pleasant hill dvc like everyday.
                  not too active with meets cuz of said school and work tho

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                    really? gotta keep my eyes peeled for yours then
                    I'm from San Ramon but I go to school at pleasant hill dvc like everyday.
                    not too active with meets cuz of said school and work tho
                    Yeah, I usually travel on 680 on my way to school so I'm sure were bound to see each other one of these days. Does DVC still get packed in the parking lot and do the classes get filled quick? I'm thinking of taking a class that I need there.
                    http://idelrosario.tumblr.com

Comment

Saw a grey E30 with white diamond racing steelies? Noticed what looked like a Nardi wood wheel. Car was parked on the street in Los Gatos and was being photographed. I was in my girlfriend's civic so she wouldn't let me stop to say hi :(

Comment

Originally posted by screwbiedoo15 View Post
                        Saw a grey E30 with white diamond racing steelies? Noticed what looked like a Nardi wood wheel. Car was parked on the street in Los Gatos and was being photographed. I was in my girlfriend's civic so she wouldn't let me stop to say hi :(
                        Sounds like RobandE30.
                        - 98 M3 Cabrio
                        Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
                        Instagram: @herbreal
                        Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

Originally posted by MacroCosm View Post
                          Yeah, I usually travel on 680 on my way to school so I'm sure were bound to see each other one of these days. Does DVC still get packed in the parking lot and do the classes get filled quick? I'm thinking of taking a class that I need there.
                          uhmm well worst parking is during the morning, then it eases up towards the afternoon/early evening..I'd aim to take classes around that time, any later and rush hour slams the freeway.
                          getting classes really isn't too bad at all! If you don't end up adding it before hand, there's always hope on crashing the course the first day of school which works 98% of the time if you're persistent enough.
                          hopefully I see you around!

cheers,
                          Ameet

Comment

Re: Official California E30 Sightings Thread

405N onto 133
                            Right now
                            Red late model
                            318is
                            I was behind that volks behind you

Thanks for creating a quick way around btw :-)

Comment

Anyone near san jose have a pressure bleeder they can come by and help me bleed my brakes with?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                              1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                              1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                              1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by cjdontthink View Post
                                Anyone near san jose have a pressure bleeder they can come by and help me bleed my brakes with?
                                Sightings thread dude, go to norcal chat.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X