Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted a red late model today at Starbucks on Stevenson blvd in Fremont today. Lowered on rs's with a mtechnic 1 rear and Ryan g splitter. Nice car.
    Keith

"Die feine Art, schnell zu sein."
    "I don't have a gambling problem, my gambling pays for my e30 addiction."

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
      I wish your wheels were like 9" wide haha I want
      you and me both :/
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Spotted a grey 325i going into Rancho Sante Fe today right by the Polo Fields in Del Mar. The dude was lowered and had a late model.

Comment

On torrey pines road today in del mar i saw a white fender flared 2dr e30 late model with german stripes in the front,

i was on my bike and asked the dude driving what it had under the hood and he said an m30. so its an m30.

he also said he wasnt on r3v but everyone asks him that. who dis? i need pics of it nao

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Saw Semaj on van Nuys blvd passing Burbank at 2:45pm. Only reason I knew it was you cause I saw a sunglass wearing bearded man driving haha
            HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
            i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Haha yup, i get around

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

saw a clean late alpine lowered on a lil sumn sumn outside buffalo bill's brewery out in hayward today

Comment

Just spotted a white e30 with smoked tail lights and Euro colors on the hood on via Sorrento Parkway by the i5 bypass. I flashed my high beams and waved. I saw that you waved back. Clean car man!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Pretty sure I saw Mcskibadee30 today. I was at my gf's in marina del Rey and I hear a nice sounding exhaust. Looked outside to see a white e30 with a roof rack. Sounded like a m30.

You pulled into the Islands parking lot on Washington and via dolce
                    HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                    i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                      Just spotted a white e30 with smoked tail lights and Euro colors on the hood on via Sorrento Parkway by the i5 bypass. I flashed my high beams and waved. I saw that you waved back. Clean car man!

bruh try reading a few posts above you ;);););)

hes not on r3v and told me that people always ask him that ;);););)

;);););););););););)

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                        bruh try reading a few posts above you ;);););)

hes not on r3v and told me that people always ask him that ;);););)

;);););););););););)
                        Tell Aaron he needs to get on R3V right meow.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                          saw a clean late alpine lowered on a lil sumn sumn outside buffalo bill's brewery out in hayward today
                          oh shit car is on craigslist

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3543545738.html

wonder if the dude is on here

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffian View Post
                            Spotted a red late model today at Starbucks on Stevenson blvd in Fremont today. Lowered on rs's with a mtechnic 1 rear and Ryan g splitter. Nice car.
                            Thats my car! I think this us the first time I've been spotted in this thread, lol

I work at that Starbucks, and unfortunately they aren't real RS's...

Comment

Originally posted by khnordeen View Post
                              Thats my car! I think this us the first time I've been spotted in this thread, lol

I work at that Starbucks, and unfortunately they aren't real RS's...
                              Ha! were you the big white kid behind the counter? I was standing there ordering my coffee trying to figure out which customer it belonged to so I could comment but I couldn't tell who to approach. I was the 40 something staring down customers trying figure out if they were cool enough to be the e30 type. I almost asked the workers, but I figured Starbucks had a policy about where employees had to park.

Seriously though, I'm down there pretty often, I would love a ride in the s50 swap. Trying to decide which swap will be the most fun. PM me if we can make that work.
                              Keith

"Die feine Art, schnell zu sein."
                              "I don't have a gambling problem, my gambling pays for my e30 addiction."

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffian View Post
                                Ha! were you the big white kid behind the counter? I was standing there ordering my coffee trying to figure out which customer it belonged to so I could comment but I couldn't tell who to approach. I was the 40 something staring down customers trying figure out if they were cool enough to be the e30 type. I almost asked the workers, but I figured Starbucks had a policy about where employees had to park.

Seriously though, I'm down there pretty often, I would love a ride in the s50 swap. Trying to decide which swap will be the most fun. PM me if we can make that work.
                                I'm half filipino and half white if that helps? Lol. Just ask for Kyle, I've been working there for WAY too long and all of my coworkers and a lot of customers know me by my car.

I have a couple of issues to sort out with the car over the next week or two before I my winter break is over, but we could definitely try to set something up :)

Comment

Working...
                                X