Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a 91 318iS in the CSUN parking lot with Euro smileys. Looked stock besides that.

91 m42 ftw

Comment

saw an e30 m3 in red on 19th and sloat in sf at around 8:45am today. beautiful car!
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

saw an alpine late model four door in simi. had ellipsoids but on side was out. also u were runnin borbets (i think type T. The ones ben aka e30tooper has)

-NICK

Comment

calypsorot late model on rosecrans and hawthorne dropped on bottlecaps. looked really nice!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT325is View Post
            calypsorot late model on rosecrans and hawthorne dropped on bottlecaps. looked really nice!
            I've seen that car too! I go by that intersection all day 4 times a week, are you in the area for the day or you live in the neighborhood? 'cause you know that's not the OC right?
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              I've seen that car too! I go by that intersection all day 4 times a week, are you in the area for the day or you live in the neighborhood? 'cause you know that's not the OC right?

well i live in OC on beach blvd but my girlfriend lives in hawthorne on crenshaw so im always down here about 3-4 times a week lol
              sigpic

Comment

well i live in OC on beach blvd but my girlfriend lives in hawthorne on crenshaw so im always down here about 3-4 times a week lol
                Oh sick, have you ever seen the white late model with LM reps that parks in front of the Southbay Autohaus shop on Rosecrans? and have you tried QDoba?....................ummmmmmmmm delicious.

Comment

Oh sick, have you ever seen the white late model with LM reps that parks in front of the Southbay Autohaus shop on Rosecrans? and have you tried QDoba?....................ummmmmmmmm delicious.
                  i've passed by it once or twice! haha yeah that mexican grill spot on rosecrans? do you stay around here?
                  sigpic

Comment

i've passed by it once or twice! haha yeah that mexican grill spot on rosecrans? do you stay around here?
                    Nope I work out of El Segundo, and drive by all day long. You should come meet us one of these days, come out to the Van Nuys meet on the 29th of Jan.

BTW the nearest members out there in the area are e3otrooper and OBEY.

Comment

Nope I work out of El Segundo, and drive by all day long. You should come meet us one of these days, come out to the Van Nuys meet on the 29th of Jan.

BTW the nearest members out there in the area are e3otrooper and OBEY.

Sure I'd be down if I still have my e30. Thanks for the info and I left you a profile message about those shirts you had at dockweiler. Whats the status on those? I really want one!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sure I'd be down if I still have my e30. Thanks for the info and I left you a profile message about those shirts you had at dockweiler. Whats the status on those? I really want one!
                        No one stepped to the plate and the list just stopped after like 20 shirts or so.

Comment

Spotted today at 2:30 in the Costco parking lot in Moval... First time ever seeing an M3 in real life :D
                          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Reminds me of how much of a pope mobile the e30 is. :)

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post

Spotted today at 2:30 in the Costco parking lot in Moval... First time ever seeing an M3 in real life :D
                              Theres allways a first for everything I guess

Comment

i may have seen your ride lol. i'm on marine and hawthorne in lawndale
                                sigpic
                                What's Crackiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnaiAh9hbzs
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SSh9an26Ac
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLgBCQUMOdo
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeasDMXRfGM
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFVxnNmiIY

Comment

Working...
                                X