Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official California E30 Sightings Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    White early model on the 91E by Adams st in riverside.

    Comment


      Alpineweiß car with a roof rack, Alpina badge, mtech2 sideskirts and Alpina wheels. Early this morning in the city of El Segundo, on Rosecrans., who are you?
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

      Comment


        Red late model, roof rack and white dice hanging from the rear tow hitch. 605S, exited 7th St.

        Comment


          Originally posted by henryki View Post
          White early model on the 91E by Adams st in riverside.
          Could've been mine. Its a 91 318is with an 86/87 front air dam,
          1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
          Riverside CA

          Comment


            Originally posted by diamonddonbmw View Post
            Could've been mine. Its a 91 318is with an 86/87 front air dam,

            Was it around 8 this morning?

            Comment


              White late model coupe pulling out of the in n out on surface club in corona

              Comment


                Who has the red one with smoked Smiley's and a move over euro plate in Temecula?
                Web Designer / Front End Developer
                My Portfolio & Website


                IG: @w_illriderz

                Comment


                  Clean white vert just a few minutes ago, got on with me on the white oak on ramp on the 101 and got off on my same exit in Reyes Adobe, wondering if he's on here.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
                    Clean white vert just a few minutes ago, got on with me on the white oak on ramp on the 101 and got off on my same exit in Reyes Adobe, wondering if he's on here.
                    Wasn't me, but my office is just one exit away at Lindero Canyon.

                    Up for an Agoura/Westlake E30 'lunch meet'? Mulholland makes a great noontime drive.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
                      Wasn't me, but my office is just one exit away at Lindero Canyon.

                      Up for an Agoura/Westlake E30 'lunch meet'? Mulholland makes a great noontime drive.
                      I'm down, only have a 30 minute lunch so it would have to be quickie.

                      Comment


                        Triple blue vert on 680 headed north.
                        -Ryan
                        1974 BMW ///M2

                        Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=322365

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ky0u View Post
                          Who has the red one with smoked Smiley's and a move over euro plate in Temecula?

                          That was me! Were you in the black coupe?
                          Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
                            That was me! Were you in the black coupe?
                            If it had tinted windows, smileys and a r3vlimited sticker in rear left window, then yes it was me
                            Web Designer / Front End Developer
                            My Portfolio & Website


                            IG: @w_illriderz

                            Comment


                              Yup. I work at the mall over there
                              Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ArdaMK2 View Post
                                Yup. I work at the mall over there
                                Got yourself a good looking car!

                                So who has the cirrusblau vert with ellipsoids, slammed on 16/17" weaves and cherry tails driving through Menifee on Newport today?
                                Web Designer / Front End Developer
                                My Portfolio & Website


                                IG: @w_illriderz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X