• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

Saw a chick in an alpine 325e on the 605 South today. We waved at each other-- It was magical
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Saw a chick in an alpine 325e on the 605 South today. We waved at each other-- It was magical
        get outta here...

Comment

It's true, bro. She was pretty hot too. It was surreal
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

On Ygnacio headed to Concord this afternoon. Red dashmat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw Freeride's Diamantschwarz sedan parked on Montana Ave in Santa Monica as my friends and I drove past in the rumbly pushrod Volvo 960 wagon . Looking good!

Comment

Just saw a black e30 m3 with gold wheels by Loma Linda medical center. Nice ride!!!

Comment

Spotted at the El Pollo Loco on Valley View and La Palma. I've seen a growing number of e30's around Cypress/Buena Park these past view days...weird

Comment

That's not mine, but you've probably seen me in one of mine. Red early vert and my late red 2dr

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      That's not mine, but you've probably seen me in one of mine. Red early vert and my late red 2dr

You could be mistaken for a sexy woman if the top is down and your glorious hair is flowing in the wind
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Just saw someone in a red late model going down Corbin, passing Saticoy.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Seeing one on the 405 made the traffic more bearable

Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Seeing one on the 405 made the traffic more bearable

You got not one, but two M3s in that pic. Noice.

Comment

Matte Black early model on the 118 Last night and Alpine White Late Model on Devonshire today. YOHB? I see the white one all the time around here.
                              -Current-
                              90 325i Coupe - Alpinaweiß II
                              -Previous-
                              92 525i 5speed Touring - Diamantschwarz Metallic
                              03 540i Msport 6 Speed - Sterling Grau Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by peetiewonder View Post
                                Matte Black early model on the 118 Last night and Alpine White Late Model on Devonshire today. YOHB? I see the white one all the time around here.
                                Haha, I was hoping you were on R3v. I got the AW. Were you parked next to the uhaul today, too?

Comment

Working...
                                X