X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
    I dont have sportmaxxxorz:(

was this near wilmington?
    ok my bad, I saw you right by the hawthorne airport. I think you had some other dude with you.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
      ok my bad, I saw you right by the hawthorne airport. I think you had some other dude with you.
      ohhh i remember now, yea thats my friend stewie with the black m3, he pulled up with me to the first meet at Dockweiler

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

ohhh i remember now, yea thats my friend stewie with the black m3, he pulled up with me to the first meet at Dockweiler
        Was that the time you went with him to take the truck to the tranny shop?

Comment

Damn! You guys are a long way from home out here in hawthorne.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked View Post
            Was that the time you went with him to take the truck to the tranny shop?
            yea you were with us too right, when he wanted to buy those style 5s

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
            Damn! You guys are a long way from home out here in hawthorne.
            I know and i was just there again couple days ago

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Saw someone right off Ygnacio Valley road today.
              I gave you the thumbs up and you waved.
              I was in an alpine 318is. I didn't have time to see exactly what you were driving, but it sure did look nice from the short glance i got.

Comment

i was driving down dover towards PCH and i hear a honk. i turned around just in time to see on the other side of the street the familiar euro bumpers and strange baur convertable shape. it was white, euro, and a baur. i honked after i realized it was an e30 but i dont know if you would have heard me. you obviously are an enthusiast since you honked at another e30 member with euro bumpers, are you on this forum?

Comment

saw a lady driving a black m3 with primered hood on the 5 today.

Then a tinted out white 4 door with the molding painted body color and big
                  black 19's? with a red strip on it.

Comment

I see an early white e30 with DB's in Hawthorne (139th and Yuko) to be exact with some JDM rims which aren't too bad looking.,

What's up are you on here?

Comment

Black, late model coupe with yellow fog lights and euro plate "Chariot" on the front. had an iS lip, tan sport seats, and an aftermarket shift knob.

Today at around 3:45 pm in the parking lot of The Oaks shopping mall in Thousand Oaks.

clean car, anyone on here or know who it is?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

A couple of weeks ago on the 405, late alpine weiss with 4 big dudes riddin on a slammed e30. You were defenately a better driver than I. I was in the Lachsilber with my daughter going like 105 in mid afternoon traffic.........:giggle:

Comment

i keep seeing this red 325is in huntington beach parked on beach blvd near PCH. whose car is that? nice stance with nice black rims

Comment

Hey spastic I saw you on pacific avenue in Santa Cruz and i don't know what your real name is so I just yelled " hey spastic!!" and everyone looked at me crazy even the cute girl I was with haha

edit: the rusted out e28 looks sexy as always man especially with no hood!

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                            anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

wats up jhay.. are those alpina rims on ur calypso?

Comment

11:00-11:10 South Bound 405 about 3 miles befor the 105.
                                I was driving from a r3v's house with my girl friend as i told her "look at this dumbass ( I saw some bright blue HID"S comeing up fast) as what looked like a new Civic SI or RSX it was white and right behind it a red e30 2door. They flew by doing at lest 110 becuase i was all ready doing 85 or so. So i put that 1zz to work and cought up , Passed the guy and cut him off on the 105 eastbound exit . Was a younger looking black guy in a red slammed e30 two door. I couldnt see anything else . I noticed he had some fat tires in the rear. I let him pass me and I got behind him. I heard him gun it so I did the same . We we're doing about 95 on the overpass b4 i left off becuase im not a dumbass and crash. Anyways just wondering if thats anyone on here. Oh btw that honda whoopd ya haha

Comment

Working...
                                X