Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the Eurostop red widebody 4 door at BJ's brewery in Roseville.

Comment

saw a late model alpine 318i 4dr yesterday. you had steelies with hub caps(318 ) and you were waiting to turn left onto El Toro from Normandale. i pulled up next to you to go right in my burgundy 4dr e30.
      anyone here? looked like a younger guy (like myself)

Comment

My friends and I were heading to an exclusive old skool JDM meet last night and spotted an early burgandy e30 making a left on La Cienega past Manchester. You were at the light waiting and we waived at you to roll with us (Silver 325is, Red 325i and White e30M3) see you around man, I always drive on La Cienega.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

saw a yellow early model e30 cabrio i believe black rims with yellow lip seemed lowered...spotted on boyle st in boyle heights.....also saw a bronzit 4 doors getting off the 60 on atlantic...girl driver and seemed pretty cute....

Comment

edgar were u at the simi mall yesturday and in moorpark last night?
            i saw a lowered bronzit with black weaves and polished lip and figured it was u

-NICK

Comment

Spotted a late model schwarz with a busted left tire on the 10 FWY, right by the La Brea exit at around 5:00 PM today. Sorry I couldn't stop to help you out, I was late for 4th of July diner with Family and friends........
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I went to go look at an e30 that I might be taking home and while I was there, there was a beautiful red one parked with blacked out kidneys and lowered. I asked the seller but he didn't know who's it was. It has to be someone on the forum because it looked familiar. Wish I would have taken a picture. By the time I was done looking, it was gone.
                Last edited by ethrtyiS; 07-07-2010, 12:32 AM.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

I saw a red 90 325is impounded in my tow yard today. I hope it ends up being mine!!!
                  88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                  89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                  56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                  www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Bronzit late model 325i at this towing place off of VanBuren in Woodcrest. Looked very clean.
                    Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

nice white cabby parked in a backlot at ontario airport. looked clean as fuck when i drove by

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

saw a clean mint amazing silver paint 318is seemed stock on the 55 freeway anyone here?

Comment

ive seen a flat black, drifted out, no front bumper or trunk and stripped interiod'd flat black drift e30 at the 24 hour fitness on tapo st. here in simi. car looks cool but is very beat.

-NICK

Comment

101 north/winnetka exit. spotted a primered/white early model with plastic bumper/is lip up front, m3 rear bumper, e36 m3 mirrors, fleabay taillights and some poke like a mutha fucka!!
                            harry/harout

Comment

6:50 pm 7/6/10
                              Driving up Serrano in Orange. I was right next to you and honked twice. You were in a white 325i,lowered with black wheels.Car looked good and sounded good.You didnt even care when ya looked.
                              That might get ya a BAN at the next Archiesfest! lol!
                              Last edited by archie; 07-06-2010, 10:24 PM.
                              88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                              56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

late model 325is black rims i believe, looked really clean...nodded our heads to say sup...i liked the exhaust sound..pretty sure it was someone on here....
                                down on the 55 freeway you exited on baker...?

Comment

Working...
                                X