Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official California E30 Sightings Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    It was also on cut Eibach springs. You the man.
    Im sorry mr 325 , i cant be as great as you, sorry

    Comment


      Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
      Im sorry mr 325 , i cant be as great as you, sorry
      .... touche
      91 318is...DD:finger:/85 325es SOLD/91 318is RIP


      Originally posted by naplesE30
      Must stop clicking on Norwegian threads. Makes me wanna punch my car in da mouf.
      Originally posted by einstein57
      My tranny sounds like a blender full of walnuts. So I added sound deadner to the tunnel and put in a louder stereo. Am I doing it right?
      Castro Motorsport/E30 specialist
      North Hollywood, Ca. 818 310-2497

      Comment


        Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
        yup.. greanthumb on socal/will be at dockwieler. i told you about those junkyards RATS(fuckers will get ya everytime!). ill give you a hand with plugs, filter/oil change if you want to come to me(valley). you need to get that thing lowered, castro prob be the best and cheapest. LMK if you need a hand, otherwise... ill see you a dockwieler.8)
        For sure, I'll check it out. Yeah they do, it was sum bullshit! Haha. Yeah man, I'll definitely let you know. Yeah, that's the first thing I'll probably be doing next pay day. Is it the Castro's in Noho? Yeah, I've got to settle some things out first before hand in order to make it out so that its looking top shape.

        '89 Schwärtz 325i - SOLD | '95 Cösmö M3 Träck Cär | '16 Fiesta ST
        my feedback thread

        Comment


          Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          For sure, I'll check it out. Yeah they do, it was sum bullshit! Haha. Yeah man, I'll definitely let you know. Yeah, that's the first thing I'll probably be doing next pay day. Is it the Castro's in Noho? Yeah, I've got to settle some things out first before hand in order to make it out so that its looking top shape.
          handle that..... and yes its the castros in noho. LMK before you go, ill make sure you takes care of you proper.
          91 318is...DD:finger:/85 325es SOLD/91 318is RIP


          Originally posted by naplesE30
          Must stop clicking on Norwegian threads. Makes me wanna punch my car in da mouf.
          Originally posted by einstein57
          My tranny sounds like a blender full of walnuts. So I added sound deadner to the tunnel and put in a louder stereo. Am I doing it right?
          Castro Motorsport/E30 specialist
          North Hollywood, Ca. 818 310-2497

          Comment


            Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
            handle that..... and yes its the castros in noho. LMK before you go, ill make sure you takes care of you proper.
            Yeah I will fosho. Oh dope man, appreciate it. That would be awesome. Yeah I'll def fosho let you know when I hit up castros. I'll prob be comin in for a tuneup soon. Does he give quotes? I'm having a feeling I don't really want to replace the rear bearing, its hard to find the time really, especially since its a dd. But worst comes to worst, I'll get a day off.

            '89 Schwärtz 325i - SOLD | '95 Cösmö M3 Träck Cär | '16 Fiesta ST
            my feedback thread

            Comment


              Saw someone in La Habra yesterday evening on Beach and Imperial. You were turning right onto Imperial and flashed at me. Looked like an alpine white w/ frenched highs?

              Comment


                Seen a late model schwarz yesterday on the 605 fwy N. The car was lowered on Ronal LSs, looked very clean with a dude in a dress shirt inside??? Where you on your way to work?
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                Comment


                  i saw a shwartz dropped vert on bbs's and a shwartz late model coupe also slammed on bbs? going down vanowen passing reseda blvd. in the San Fernando Valley
                  ]

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                    Im sorry mr 325 , i cant be as great as you, sorry
                    Don't take it to heart, I'm just sayin...
                    BimmerHeads
                    Classic BMW Specialists
                    Santa Clarita, CA

                    www.BimmerHeads.com

                    Comment


                      so this is the email i just got back from the buyr of my eta.

                      well first of all car is way too low and the oil pan cracked. plus car doesnt have enough balls for me, i want to do an m50 swap but dont have time or money, plus car needs alot of shit,

                      oil pan
                      ac motor
                      shocks
                      brakes
                      and it cost me over 200 to smog that shit.

                      im just gonna get rid of it, fuck it

                      i want an built e30 or another e36


                      ------
                      I told him it was low, needed shocks and was a eta. Nothing I can or want to do about it.

                      Comment


                        i like how you both broke each other's cars lol

                        Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                        Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        Moral of this story?

                        If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          lower than most of the e30's around. With you in it, the lowest on the westside ;)

                          ok i kno the back wasnt slammed but dude the front tires were tucked in the fender. who that we know has their car like that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????
                          Mine tucks basket weaves up front


                          Originally posted by accident View Post
                          i like how you both broke each other's cars lol
                          lol'd hard.

                          1991 325iS turbo

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by accident View Post
                            i like how you both broke each other's cars lol

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by accident View Post
                              i like how you both broke each other's cars lol
                              You both are dumb asses............
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                              Comment


                                Saw a preety clean Late model vert, bronzit with black wheels
                                Tyler and California in Riverside around 5:00 pm

                                89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

                                My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X