Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesterday, at around 2:40pm on burbank blvd and colfax. a alpine white lowered, looked like yours highs were yellow. you had a buddy in your passenger seat. both acknowledged each other with a sign.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

saw this one today on victory and winnetka at around 1:20ish.
      dude said he used to be on r3v as edirty or something and had a white one. still does.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

University PKY towards SCUSB. White early model two door
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

1 Spot, + extra!

November 14th (Sunday)
          Spotted a Black DB 325 es westbound on the 60 frwy around the Rowland Heights/Puente Hills area... sorry I had to pass you without waving a hello, was in a hurry :(

Novemeber 13th (Saturday)
          But then, the day before on the 605 frwy south, i slowed to let this Beast catch up going over the 10 frwy...

Then he got off on my exit (Whittier Blvd) after I passed him like he was standing still:giggle:<--- This means J/K
          Attached Files

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
            saw this one today on victory and winnetka at around 1:20ish.
            dude said he used to be on r3v as edirty or something and had a white one. still does.

if it was a 318is and looked like a persian guy i see him too and ive bought parts from him and got ripped off MAJOR!
            Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
            HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCam View Post
              if it was a 318is and looked like a persian guy i see him too and ive bought parts from him and got ripped off MAJOR!
              yeah that was def him. he gave me his card and he looks like he wouldnt be very trustworthy.

my feedback thread

Comment

spotted a white e30 parked on balboa and chatsworth. also another e30 on chatsworth with bcaps on the rear and some other wheels on the fronts.
                -Paolo
                1986 325e RIP.
                1989 525i
                1986 635CSI

Comment

Spotted late model black 325is coupe black wheels with chrome lips on 71 north bound at edision,pulled up next to you threw a peace sign and took off like a bat outta hell (in the rain). I caught up and you got off at peyton. 7am this morning
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
                    spotted a white e30 parked on balboa and chatsworth. also another e30 on chatsworth with bcaps on the rear and some other wheels on the fronts.
                    I'm sure that was my car at Balboa and Chatsworth, I was eating at the Argentine restaurant there last night.

91 m42 ftw

Comment

Originally posted by M42Stephen View Post
                      I'm sure that was my car at Balboa and Chatsworth, I was eating at the Argentine restaurant there last night.
                      i <3 argentine food so much. nothings better than a good empanada.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        i <3 argentine food so much. nothings better than a good empanada.
                        ! YES ! Fried, not baked.

I'm a first gen American, both my parents are from Buenos Aires, so you can imagine the epic bbqs we get up to...
                        Last edited by M42Stephen; 11-20-2010, 06:50 PM.

91 m42 ftw

Comment

Clean red e30m at a chinese place off wilshire west of 405. 16" style5s, super clean..

Also saw a black 90/91 325is with a fresh paint job and refurb'd weaves at a party I was at. Too bad we didn't run into each other...oh so clean!!

And an 88 325 sedan with wheels and a rook rack parked in mb at a house. I saw you in the driveway and said nice car but you didn't seem to care haha
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

spotted another white one with some black or gray tr motorsports on wilbur and lassen or devonshire.
                            -Paolo
                            1986 325e RIP.
                            1989 525i
                            1986 635CSI

Comment

bronzit vert on i-5 near 22 junction heading south around 11:20pm i said hi in my non-e30 and you actually said hi back :D i have hopes that you might be on here

your cabrio's plate's last 3 digits were 500

Comment

Same 4 door flat black loud E30 in NoHo @ Lankershim & Oxnard around 6-7pm.....im the delivery guy in the green coupe with a white hood
                                Originally posted by e30lov
                                sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                                Adventures of an E30

Comment

Working...
                                X