X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saw a purp vert on the san pedro/RPV area. jk I saw you berry

Comment

Saw your car at Target in Highland/SanBernadino on Saturday. Looks like a car ive seen on here.

Sorry, crappy cellphone pic
      Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

white metal-bumper 'vert with panasport copies on Magnolia.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Clean car but it's a convertible.
          Did you go look at it?

I had it shipped here to WI last week....

I bought it for my wife. I recently bought myself a 90 325i alpine coupe

Comment

Originally posted by mertondude View Post
            Did any of you guys go to look at this car that was for sale on craigslist in Santa Ana a few weeks back?

1992 325i convertible with a bad/cracked head and a new interior.
            whats the story on the 70/71 split bumper? was that for sale?
            84 318I Delphin RIP
            87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

That pic was taken at the storage facility that the seller had stored the BMW at. I have no idea what was up with any of the other cars. I did not go out to CA, I bought the car and had it shipped to WI....

Sorry I don't have any other info.

Comment

saw a legit clean clean e28 m5! it was so sick! it was at oakridge mall in san jose. the dude gunned out of there and it looked and sounded amazing

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
                anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

Did you go look at it?

I had it shipped here to WI last week....

I bought it for my wife. I recently bought myself a 90 325i alpine coupe
                  1. I didn't personally see the car
                  2. How much does something like that set you back?
                  3. 2 alpines in the Family, very nice.
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

today i saw a white e30 with french high beams and hubcaps and ebay tail lights at sunvalley scrap yard and then later at BMA parts in glendale. we said hi

Comment

quote IRON-E How much does something like that set you back?

The car was $1350 and shipping was $800 for the 2000+ mile journey.

It had the interior redone recently and is rust free. Most if not all E30s in the midwest are rusty or getting rusty....

Comment

saw a metallic gray coupe parking at cerritos town center around 2130hrs.

Comment

The car was $1350 and shipping was $800 for the 2000+ mile journey.

It had the interior redone recently and is rust free. Most if not all E30s in the midwest are rusty or getting rusty....
                          not a bad deal, for not having to put up with the driving.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Saw a CLEAN CLEAN e30 M3 @ Sepulveda Blvd and Crenshaw in Torrance 8:50pm, I think you work at the T-mobile. I parked next to you and and got the gf a boba next door. Every Wensday nights are the 240sx meet there. Had some ppl looking at are cars. I took off then turned around to maybe talk but you were gone and tmobile was close. If your on here Whats up! ohh yea btw the M3 was black ,with e36 m3 rims, slammed with startec rear lights, very nice car!

Comment

Also seen two e30's around 2pm at pch and torrance blvd at the 76 gas station. One was a black early 318i stock. The other was a red 325is with painted diving boards. Was anyone on here?

Comment

Dude wtf, the last like 5 pages are all red spottings.

Comment

Working...
                                X