Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you come to my grandparent and bring me my wheel. And pick up bretts valve covers. Or bring it to south bay meet
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      I've taken several art history and art appreciation classes. Its all about cock stroking art snob egos.
      Hey man, were all just jealous our cock stroking egos wont be in college classes someday

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Just saying you they don't talk about davinci as an inventor. They spend more time talking about important significance on how ground breaking use of colors and abstract imaging. Or historical referencing to politics. But mostly cock stroking.

I did take a history of technology course. That was an awesome class. We watched a lot of James Burke. Cool stuff

Last edited by einstein57; 04-13-2013, 07:43 PM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Its all about cock stroking art snob egos.

This is all that i took from the last 3 pages.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

im in a art class, the professors a bitch, she talks about her self all the goddamn time, and if you disagree with her at all she grades you down, I'm normally a really good student but i think I'm gonna fail because she doesn't like me very much, half the class hates her, and she drives two hours from san diego every day because I'm pretty sure no other college would hire her. sorry for the rant but you guys were talking about bullshit art classes
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Pretty much had the same experience with my last 3 art classes. I refused to stroke their cocks and received a C

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Pretty much had the same experience with my last 3 art classes. I refused to stroke their cocks and received a C
                i took a couple of car design classes at art center college of design a year or two ago and all of my professors were nice people who actually gave a shit, but i just seems like my teacher just does this so she can feel important maybe I'm being a cynic but thats what it seems like
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

Because racecar ;)

sigpic

1985 528e turbo project sold
                  1987 325is Hellrot _ r.i.p
                  1988 Seta Alpine white _ impound
                  1987 325is Delphin Gray_sold
                  1987 325is Zinno _ ?sold
                  1988 325is Alpine White _sold
                  1991 318i Zinno Gone....

Current:
                  1988 s52 325ic Shwartz
                  1968 2002 PROJECT JBRIDGE
                  1992 525i/5 Glanzschwarz DailyCruiser

BAVARIANS AND SCANDINAVIANS DON'T GET ALONG...
                  NEiTHER DOES MY LEFT AND RIGHT NUT
                  BUT HEY TOGETHER THEY MAKE ONE HELL OF A FUCKING TEAM:)

Comment

#loud

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                      Not really useless, your mr warfare, I garentee that at some point in art history your going to learn about da vinci who, in the 16th century, invented the tank, the machine gun, and had designed an airplane that would have worked, 400 years before the wright brothers
                      Key phrase, "would have worked". Regardless the technology at the time was not advanced enough to construct these efficiently since there was no mass production.

I've taken several art history and art appreciation classes. Its all about cock stroking art snob egos.
                      ^ This. The music professors I've had were the same way.

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                      im in a art class, the professors a bitch, she talks about her self all the goddamn time, and if you disagree with her at all she grades you down, I'm normally a really good student but i think I'm gonna fail because she doesn't like me very much, half the class hates her, and she drives two hours from san diego every day because I'm pretty sure no other college would hire her. sorry for the rant but you guys were talking about bullshit art classes
                      I failed my class because I called the professor out on something. He then "lost" 3 of my tests we did in class and threatened to get the dean involved since he accused me of cheating.

And what college do you go to? We had a professor like that who was fired a few years ago because of shenanigans.

Your lucky you even got a C. lol

Ended taking sociology instead of Art after that bombshell. Still boring and I had a professor with a ego about the size of the Grand Canyon, but not as bad as art.

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                      i took a couple of car design classes at art center college of design a year or two ago and all of my professors were nice people who actually gave a shit, but i just seems like my teacher just does this so she can feel important maybe I'm being a cynic but thats what it seems like
                      You were lucky that you had nice professors then. I just hate the gen ed professors that think their job is so critical that they have to make your life miserable to pass. If I could just skip to my major courses, I would have done that instead of dealing with classes I frankly don't care about and don't help me later on in life.

Comment

I did take a history of technology course. That was an awesome class. We watched a lot of James Burke. Cool stuff

took a break from studying and watched it. that was great! i'll have to watch more.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

Crafton and its doubtful that your professer got a sex change and became a super libral hippy bitch
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Ireland engineering is being really slow. a full week and my stuff still has not shipped
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                              Key phrase, "would have worked". Regardless the technology at the time was not advanced enough to construct these efficiently since there was no mass production.
                              Turge, we are not talking about making a fleet of airplanes, we are talking about one singular, the reason it would have worked and not, did work, was his was the kind like in wild wild west that was essentially a glider, in order for it to work it had to reach such a speed to get going and then would be able to keep itself in the air for great amounts of time...nobody was willing to jump off a clip to see if it would work or not so it wouldnt be discovered that he was actually correct until some years later, like 400 to be exact

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

paging nigel and chris...
                                how difficult is it to learn solidworks?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X