Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal General Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    not even one letter?
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by dvck View Post
      not even one letter?

      Lmao that movie tho

      Comment


        Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
        No clutch in the e34 = no car because no money.
        Originally posted by ak- View Post
        A line of credit would give you flexibility in this case assuming you have a job, but you think those are stupid so never mind.
        Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        Are you starting to understand the difference between buying a $1000 car and a $4000 used car?
        Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        ^^^^Priceless.
        Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
        owned. schooled. rekt. whatever you want to call it. its just the truth. you fucked up by trading the e30.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

        Comment


          luke never ceases to piss me off


          1991 325i
          flickr
          @sambhaskins

          Comment


            Originally posted by sam_ View Post
            luke never ceases to piss me off

            Why? I have done nothing personally to you. Just because I own an e34 and not an e30? There both BMW's. Sorry if I share the same passion for BMW's as you do. Don't tell me your e30 has never had anything break on it. If I had my e30 I would have problems with it too. Sorry if my 21 year old BMW needs work?

            Comment


              Ari doesn't carry Depos anymore? What is going on? Where do I buy crappier crap that the crappiest doesn't sell anymore............

              Comment


                I sold Luke's old e30 and bought another e34. True story.

                89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

                My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

                Comment


                  Come on guys,give Luke a break. He understands he made a mistake and WE have all learned a thing or 2 or 3,4,5,6,7 times for some people from our mistakes we have made in the past.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

                  garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

                  Comment


                    before you get tanked a couple g's for a clutch and a driveshaft keep in mind that a clutch on its own doesn't just go out cold turkey. more likely than not a new master or slave would have you back on the road for pennies on the dollar.

                    if you don't exercise a little scrapiness/ingenuity from time to time, owning an older BMW is a terribly bankrupting experience.
                    1989 325is - 2000 323it - 1990 M3 - 1973 2002 - 1975 CB550F

                    Troll my Instagram feed: m.carey

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
                      Yeah I know. Yes this e34 is a piece of shit but I love her anyways. Yes I want another e30 but again I have no job. I am currently applying everywhere in the high desert I just went around on Tuesday handing out my resume and filling out applications. Life is tough right now as a 19 yr old jobless college student. I probably should own some shit Honda that won't break down but I love BMW's too much to do that. Maybe I should have kept the e30 but I don't regret my decision.
                      Hindsight sucks.

                      Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Come on guys,give Luke a break. He understands he made a mistake and WE have all learned a thing or 2 or 3,4,5,6,7 times for some people from our mistakes we have made in the past.
                      ^ This

                      Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      before you get tanked a couple g's for a clutch and a driveshaft keep in mind that a clutch on its own doesn't just go out cold turkey. more likely than not a new master or slave would have you back on the road for pennies on the dollar.

                      if you don't exercise a little scrapiness/ingenuity from time to time, owning an older BMW is a terribly bankrupting experience.
                      Mike stated it perfectly. Check those first before getting a new clutch.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                        Ari doesn't carry Depos anymore? What is going on? Where do I buy crappier crap that the crappiest doesn't sell anymore............
                        I think Amazon usually has the best deals on those.

                        1991 325iS turbo

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          before you get tanked a couple g's for a clutch and a driveshaft keep in mind that a clutch on its own doesn't just go out cold turkey. more likely than not a new master or slave would have you back on the road for pennies on the dollar.

                          if you don't exercise a little scrapiness/ingenuity from time to time, owning an older BMW is a terribly bankrupting experience.
                          Terry just replaced the master and slave cylinders 2 months ago. =(

                          Comment


                            fixing up the audi in the rain today

                            Comment


                              rest in pieces IS Lip. 11/2014 to 1/2015

                              Comment


                                The transmission just died in my parents Durango. Walking home is fun =( transmissions really don't like me this week.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X