This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CallMe300 View Post
    Hey guys! A little update. I went to JMP yesterday for a ppi. Everything was great and they only charged me 100; which was previously 200. I am now officially own an e30. '91 318is. BTW any meetups or fb groups I should know about?

you trying to sell this?

1991 325i
    flickr
    @sambhaskins

Comment

Originally posted by sam_ View Post
      did anyone else get a chance to talk to the guy at the van nuys meet with the 920bhp hpf e46 m3? that thing was too insane
      Yep. And the noise it made... mmmmmmph. Yum. I wanna make cars like that for a living.

Who in social builds engines?

Currently building a badass coffee table
      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by yungmike View Post
        Man that fluid in those bumper shocks sure is strong. :eeek: Definitely wearing a long sleeve shirt and gloves next time i tuck some bumpers.

There have been horror stories with that shock fluid. Ppl ending up in the emergency room cause of it. Goggles mask wear the whole shabang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

did my motor and trans mounts this week. everything turned out nicely.
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
            did my motor and trans mounts this week. everything turned out nicely.
            How'd you end up lifting the engine?

Comment

This is way off topic, me and a friend are driving to LA, i guess our hotel reservation got canceled due to over booking, anyone got a few couches, spare bedroom and shower? It would be this wednesday night and thursday night, were leaving friday.

No big deal either way, we can always find another hotel. Can compensate with $ or bad jokes

Also would love a few people to maybe recomend places to go, things to see.
              Ive already been to universal, magic mountain, venice.

shows, attractions, food places to go?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                This is way off topic, me and a friend are driving to LA, i guess our hotel reservation got canceled due to over booking, anyone got a few couches, spare bedroom and shower? It would be this wednesday night and thursday night, were leaving friday.

No big deal either way, we can always find another hotel. Can compensate with $ or bad jokes

Also would love a few people to maybe recommend places to go, things to see. I've already been to universal, magic mountain, venice.

This might sound odd but a few people (not at the same time) have stayed in my tree house. It has a twin-sized mattress and a couple drawers. You.. may not be comfortable if you don't like sharing a bed with your friend. But a friend here on r3v can vouch for me, for he stayed here over a couple weeks, although I won't call him out on it. So assuming trust isn't an issue, you can definitely use the shower & stuff in the house as well. I'm not offended if this doesn't suit you or you find something better.

Regarding attractions, do you have a particular taste for anything?

Comment

Ill run it by my friend. I wouldn't mind.

As far atractions, I like comedy, I like food of any nation, I like, shopping, not at place that sells 500$ hats, and I like scenary. Hollywood sign, or anything I cant see outside LA

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I'd offer a spot but I won't be back in time. Treehouse actually sounds bad ass! Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning people.Sick as a dog this morning (non alcohol related). lol
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                        How'd you end up lifting the engine?
                        I actually used your method to replace the mounts. Great advice!! Thanks bro!

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                          Ooo interesting. Learn something new everyday.

More car pron today. Spotted the viper s30.
                          [ATTACH]93589[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH]93590[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I'd like to see one with one of those Nissan Titan 5.6L V8s. Those things are torque monsters.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

for sale!
                            alright guys, im selling my car. alot of stuff has came up and i need to sell it. check it out here.
                            if interested, you can PM me here or txt the number thats on the ad. please keep all negative comments to yourself. thanks for looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

Also would love a few people to maybe recomend places to go, things to see.
                              Ive already been to universal, magic mountain, venice.

Theres a meet on wednesday nights in sherman oaks, if ur looking for something to do, ppl usually start showing up around 10

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Sup everyone?

Nice to see you at the meet, last Friday night, Terry and I hope you feel better soon..
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X