• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging Kingsteelo.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      Anyone have an opinion or anything to say about SolarCity?
      In regards to?

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
        so, im no longer part of socal. moved to the beach in Alabama. Its been a long time since i posted.

i totally forgot that i made a for sale thread and came home to many PM's. but now i cant even find my thread hahaha i still have a few of the items that are being asked for. the rest were left in socal for the wolves. help me find my thread please? i have forgoten even how to use this site properly. kinda embarrassed
        When you said you moved to Alabama the first thing that came to mind was this .....................
        i dont know why. lol
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          Anyone have an opinion or anything to say about SolarCity?
          I performed various valuations of the company for my investment banking class last spring. I also followed one of its main competitors this past fall for the my school's i-fund just to see that SolarCity is doing well. The Solar/PV industry, as well as a lot of other renewable comps. is a safe bet in both the short-term and the long.

Would I buy one of their solar panels? Yes if I had the money.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Anyone want a pair of brand-new in-bag E30 Offset CABs for $40? :D

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
            1983 Peugeot 505 STI
            1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
            2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

^
              $40 shipped or before shipping? ;)

And i pretty much just had my best junk yard run. Came up on a mom steering wheel+e30 hub, crackless dash and hella ellipisodes for $60.

Comment

Sorry - what a stupidly vague question.

In regards to employment. A regional consultant manager is giving me a job opportunity and is willing to adjust with my class scheduling considering they only hire full-time (I've never worked full-time anything.)
                I like that their benefits and compensation are slightly better than where I'm at now, no cap on commission, somewhat related to my major's field, and my commute will be literally cut in half. I just want to learn from personal experience rather than what I'm already researching.
                Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                For installing or canvassing?
                Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
                In regards to?
                Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                I performed various valuations of the company for my investment banking class last spring. I also followed one of its main competitors this past fall for the my school's i-fund just to see that SolarCity is doing well. The Solar/PV industry, as well as a lot of other renewable comps. is a safe bet in both the short-term and the long.

Would I buy one of their solar panels? Yes if I had the money.
                I like hearing that.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                  i totally forgot that i made a for sale thread and came home to many PM's. but now i cant even find my thread hahaha i still have a few of the items that are being asked for. the rest were left in socal for the wolves. help me find my thread please? i have forgoten even how to use this site properly. kinda embarrassed
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

$101 credit card fraud. NO BIG DEAL!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

anyone down for a bonfire this friday? (20th) not a big event kinda thing, just for shits n giggles. got some firewood in hand.
                      Originally posted by dvck
                      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                        anyone down for a bonfire this friday? (20th) not a big event kinda thing, just for shits n giggles. got some firewood in hand.
                        I could maybe get another pallet or two. Does anyone have a house with a backyard/patio fire pit, or shall we revisit dockweiler?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                          Just noticed that r3v hasn't had any drives lately. We should plan to cruise up Angeles Crest Hwy or Mulholland or something in a month.

I agree. I didn't get an e30 to keep it in the garage. I know of a few coming up through other forums, I should post something about it on the Facebook page.

Or we could start planning one, maybe have it end with a bbq/lunch or something
                          sigpic

Comment

anybody on here like to hike? ive been wanting to hike the Matillija Falls trails but i dont know anyone whos done it before and i rather go with a group of people than just myself and the gf. anyone in?

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                              I could maybe get another pallet or two. Does anyone have a house with a backyard/patio fire pit, or shall we revisit dockweiler?
                              i was thinking Dockweiler since people know where its at, and just in case someone doesnt want random strangers at their house. Dockweiler seems cool

Originally posted by Radio_Flyer View Post
                              I agree. I didn't get an e30 to keep it in the garage. I know of a few coming up through other forums, I should post something about it on the Facebook page.

Or we could start planning one, maybe have it end with a bbq/lunch or something
                              Iron-E and i are stilling planning on the next Griffith Park BBQ potluck. stay tuned for it.

Comment

Paging itskingdouchloe
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X