This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    You swear, like every other east coaster. We're dying already......

So I'm about to be in sandals, t-shirt and shorts. What are you wearing over there?
    If I had moved to CA for the weather I would have never left. I'm wearing jeans and sneakers.

No joke though, this winter has been completely fucked up.

Comment

fuck its sooooo hot
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

No a/c plus leather sport seats. But hey at least my car isn't overheating one bit :firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          You swear, like every other east coaster. We're dying already......

So I'm about to be in sandals, t-shirt and shorts. What are you wearing over there?
          Why do you wear so many clothes? I will put a t shirt on only if I absolutely have to. And no sandals. I don't care if you are President Obama, I'm not putting sandals on. Call the cops I don't care.
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            Why do you wear so many clothes? I will put a t shirt on only if I absolutely have to. And no sandals. I don't care if you are President Obama, I'm not putting sandals on. Call the cops I don't care.

Trust me, you don't want to see Iron-E with out at shirt ;)
            sigpic

Comment

^Like Kardashian, it break the internet!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Radio_Flyer View Post
                Trust me, you don't want to see Iron-E with out at shirt ;)
                Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                ^Like Kardashian, it break the internet!
                Fuck yes!
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Complete 318ti rear end at the Pendleton yard.

Comment

Well today is my last day here at my job :D. I leave in 2 hours,its been 21 years working here.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Well today is my last day here at my job :D. I leave in 2 hours,its been 21 years working here.
                      You sound like you're finally ready, to close this chapter in your life brother.

Congratulations.

Comment

That's nuts Terry. 21 years is a long time. Goodluck.
                        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          isnt the difference like 8.5:1 with the SETA and 8:1 with a regular ETA
                          Isn't it the other way around? I can't believe I forgot.
                          I made a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles load of more torque going 2.7i seta from a 2.5 with bewst.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

GAAAHHHH FUCK WOMEN. This girl likes me, trusts me, wants to be with me, so I've been letting her into my life, to the point where I thought we were in a relationship. Now she says she hasn't kissed anyone this much with whom she's not already in a relationship. WHAT THE FUCK WOMAN I THOUGHT WE WERE. So naturally she won't "let herself" get closer and now I feel like I've wasted my time.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                              GAAAHHHH FUCK WOMEN. This girl likes me, trusts me, wants to be with me, so I've been letting her into my life, to the point where I thought we were in a relationship. Now she says she hasn't kissed anyone this much with whom she's not already in a relationship. WHAT THE FUCK WOMAN I THOUGHT WE WERE. So naturally she won't "let herself" get closer and now I feel like I've wasted my time.
                              This is code for "officially ask her to be your girl" or, run as far as you can because this, is the kind of crap you'll run into, whenever you try to get nookie from her again.

Comment

Girls are nuts man. That's why I have a surfboard and am currently in Mexico.
                                world renown Harry Potter expert
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X