This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
    Anybody in the LA area know how to troubleshoot the AC system? Can't figure it out and don't want to pay big monies
    What are you trying to do exactly? I don't have a lot of knowledge but I can try.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Travis, I found your old E30.
      It's back registered 2 years and sits in front of a nice house in Chino Hills 3 houses down from my friend collecting dust and cobwebs. :o

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
        Travis, I found your old E30.
        It's back registered 2 years and sits in front of a nice house in Chino Hills 3 houses down from my friend collecting dust and cobwebs. :o
        :(

I've been wondering what's going on with it. I noticed PO hadn't posted anything about it in a couple years. We were talking about it a couple weeks ago at the Wednesday meet. I'd love to buy it back. You should leave a message on it with contact info if they'd be willing to sell it!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          :(

I've been wondering what's going on with it. I noticed PO hadn't posted anything about it in a couple years. We were talking about it a couple weeks ago at the Wednesday meet. I'd love to buy it back. You should leave a message on it with contact info if they'd be willing to sell it!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
          Okay, I can do that the next time I'm over there. I'll even knock on the door since it's a few houses down from my friend.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Are those one of the eurostop rims or the real deal?

Comment

They are corvette wheels

Comment

That would be killer iron-e. Hopefully at the next Bavarian garage meet up, if possible. I'm trying to make the AC function, it doesn't blow cold :(

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  Okay, I can do that the next time I'm over there. I'll even knock on the door since it's a few houses down from my friend.
                  Thanks Abby, she looks just the way I left her. I wonder if it's still the same guy.
                  Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  Are those one of the eurostop rims or the real deal?
                  Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                  They are corvette wheels
                  Yeah, they're C4 wheels.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Actually ill happen to be in the Chino Hills area tomorrow. i'd love to cruise through, creep and leave a note of my own too. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
                      That would be killer iron-e. Hopefully at the next Bavarian garage meet up, if possible. I'm trying to make the AC function, it doesn't blow cold :(
                      Oh shoot, you're the early red euro bumpers car, right?
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

This weekend I repaired a power steering leak and replaced a leaking rubber fuel line and eliminated two vacuum leaks. Now I just need a new fan clutch and this car is a suitable daily driver again.

I took her up to Palos Verdes just now.. 3am.. and reminded myself why I fell in love with it. The driving pleasure, the sound, the comfort and thrill; this car looks like shit but it outshines all the others in my eye.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

anyone get any pics from c&c on sat?

it was nice meeting you guys

Comment

I posted pics in the CnC thread.
                            "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                            88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                            89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                            91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

oh damn ill have to check...

Comment

Yessir, that'd be me!

Comment

Working...
                                X